2016-17 Illini Golf

Can you explain that one for me? Looking at his ranking and stroke play results, he seems to be their worst or second worst player. My thinking was that Myer should have an easy time, Tadiotto should have the toughest time, and the other three should be toss ups.

Maybe I should say most talented? He made the finals of the US Am last summer and is a stud. McGreevy is also very good. If you check the WAGR, they are both in the 60s.

Gio on haedpacked area above hole in 2. Okie I think in trap below green in 3. This is on 7. Gio his safely to green. Not close, but advantage Illini. Good sand shot by OK to 4 feet.

Gio putt barely moving, still goes 5 feet past hole. Uphill note for par. Missed it. Door open. McGreevy lips out and has 4 feet left. High drama.

9 is my last hole with Gio. He is in Glenside bunker, while max is 20 feet from pin. Learned the name from mom and dad. Need a good sandy

Gio so deep in bunker I can only see his hat. Ball probably buried, because no spin and all way across green. Chip from there no very good either. OK 2 up at the turn

Okie hits a meh putt, but feagles Worse chip. Leaves it right on seam between first and second cut. Chunks that to 10-feet. I'm starting to feel like a jinx

SuperMetroid

Evanston
Starting to get into the danger zone at this point...Hardy and Feagles both down now and Lipparelli running out of holes

Feagles is probably outdriven by 45 yards on 10. Approach is long into sand. His out over green. Stomach doing fellows

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
Someone's gonna have to come back from 3 down to make this thig happens. Who wants to be the hero of the afternoon?