2018-2019 PGA Season

Good weekend for Brian Campbell, posting a -14 and finishing T3 in the Web.com's Savannah Championship. Puts him closer to the Top 25, which would get him back into the PGA Tour.

Detry made a cut on the PGA Tour, finishing T33 in the Dominican Republic (concurrent tournament to the match play) - hopefully we'll see him over here more often. Also Lipparelli finished a solo second in Egypt (part of the "Alps Tour" - found this one on the world golf rankings page: LINK).

Can't get much better comeback stories than what Tiger pulled off winning the Masters.
Honestly never thought I would see it. I remember watching Palmer as a kid and always hoping for one more miracle. Woods isn’t that old, but I never thought his health would let him finish a major tournament like that again. Good for him.

I definitely agree, pretty amazing to see Tiger pull it out like old times. I'm still skeptical he'll stay injury-free for the next few years, but if he does he should be able to make a run at Jack's record of 18 majors. Not to mention he's one away from tying Sam Snead for most PGA Tour victories, that record will definitely fall soon...

near Ogden & Rt 83
Can't get much better comeback stories than what Tiger pulled off winning the Masters.
The Cubs winning their first world series in 108 years after being down 3-1 in the WS, was the biggest "comeback" story , really .
But Tiger winning Sunday, was pretty sweet, and Im really a Mickelson guy. But I liked Tiger ever since I saw him on George Michael Sports Machine show as a 4 year old in the early 80's.

The Cubs winning their first world series in 108 years after being down 3-1 in the WS, was the biggest "comeback" story , really .
But Tiger winning Sunday, was pretty sweet, and Im really a Mickelson guy. But I liked Tiger ever since I saw him on George Michael Sports Machine show as a 4 year old in the early 80's.
Eh, honestly depends on your perspective. Tiger winning a major after everything that's happened to him, greatest single person comeback ever, probably the least likely comeback too.

The Cubs drought plays a factor, but it doesn't influence the team like drug problems and back surgeries. I honestly would rank the 2004 ALCS above the Cubs winning the WS, that was something you don't forget, even when you aren't a fan of either teams in it.