2019 NBA Draft Thread

Remember Kris Wilkes? We recruited him; big time recruit. He was good his first 2 years of college and declared. He might get drafted 2nd round..maybe.

He is 6'8" with guard-like skills. Why no NBA love?

Dedric Lawson is another. He was a big-time recruit and produced at Memphis and Kansas big-time. I think he is like 6'8" and can shoot a little. Why isn't he viewed as a good option as a 4 in today's NBA?

With the 46th overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Orlando Magic pick Talen Horton-Tucker, SF, Iowa State. This pick is going in a proposed trade to the Los Angeles Lakers.

Last edited:
Couple of surprises- Iggy from Michigan clearly not the surefire 1st rounders people said he’d be.
- something must have been going on with Nassir Little who fell to 25- and could be a steal at 25 for Portland.
- I can’t believe Tremont Waters was drafted over his teammate Naz Reid, who went unselected
- I can’t believe Bol Bol only weighs 208lbs at 7’3”...yikes. Insert cheeseburger jokes

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
Couple of surprises- Iggy from Michigan clearly not the surefire 1st rounders people said he’d be.
- something must have been going on with Nassir Little who fell to 25- and could be a steal at 25 for Portland.
- I can’t believe Tremont Waters was drafted over his teammate Naz Reid, who went unselected
- I can’t believe Bol Bol only weighs 208lbs at 7’3”...yikes. Insert Mike Tisdale 6000 calorie diet jokes

FIFY

Just read quick draft recap. Looks like a lot of players who left early probably should've stayed in school another year:
Bruno Fernando
Tremont Waters
Jaylen Hands
Isaiah Roby (maybe)
Bol Bol
THT
Ignas

Not to mention all the players that went undrafted.

ILLINI IN NE

Omaha,Ne.
Just read quick draft recap. Looks like a lot of players who left early probably should've stayed in school another year:
Bruno Fernando
Tremont Waters
Jaylen Hands
Isaiah Roby (maybe)
Bol Bol
THT
Ignas

Not to mention all the players that went undrafted.

Johntay Porter goes undrafted. And even though the NBA has gone away from the big man in the middle I thought some team would take a chance with Tacko Fall.