2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs

jmwillini

Tolono, IL
Fan since I was a little kid listening to the late, great Dan Kelly. Still have a Gary Unger jersey hanging in my closet. Despite the win, this reminds me why I find it hard watching the Blues in the playoffs. Nothing like playoff hockey.

DrewD007

Woodridge, IL
Bishop was insane. Was worried we’d never get another one through on him.

Colorado couldn't win a face off near the end of that game, really hurt them not getting anything set up offensively

Here's the schedule for the Conference Finals:

D6GKAUFXkAAcHlK.jpg

DrewD007

Woodridge, IL
There needs to be some wiggle room on offsides calls. If that isn’t considered too many men on the ice when changing, then the player shouldn’t be considered offside if he’s that close to the boards and making a change.

DrewD007

Woodridge, IL
Road ice advantage for the Blues the rest of the way. :)

Think St. Louis is finally due to beat a Bay Area team in the conference/league finals. We've lost 4 straight against them (Sharks in 2016, Giants in 2014, 2012, and 2002). Would also be nice to be able to retire Joe Thornton without a Cup.

Think St. Louis is finally due to beat a Bay Area team in the conference/league finals. We've lost 4 straight against them (Sharks in 2016, Giants in 2014, 2012, and 2002).

I don't know why but with the way this team has been playing since the first of the year I get a different feeling than I did heading into the Western Conference Final back in 2016.

SycIllini

Sycamore, Illinois
Amazing the Blues have gotten this deep in the playoffs considering how bad their power play has been.
They almost seem more likely to give up a short handed goal than score on the power play sometimes. I believe tonight was the 2nd short handed they gave the last couple series. Dallas had several good chances I thought.

They almost seem more likely to give up a short handed goal than score on the power play sometimes. I believe tonight was the 2nd short handed they gave the last couple series. Dallas had several good chances I thought.

Actually this was the 3rd in these playoffs, more than anyone else.

And this many games in and with as close as the games they've played have been, the Blues have still not scored an empty netter to this point.

SycIllini

Sycamore, Illinois
Tough to lose on a missed call but, the Blues really needed to finish it off in regulation. They had several chances to extend the lead in that 3rd period. Just couldn’t get one in.

DrewD007

Woodridge, IL
Tough to lose on a missed call but, the Blues really needed to finish it off in regulation. They had several chances to extend the lead in that 3rd period. Just couldn’t get one in.

This is also true. Also icing the puck 3 times.