2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs

PostersLastStand

Wayne County, IL
I am glad the Blues are in the Stanley Cup Finals, again. Break that drought! But I can see this as a recruiting tool for the University Mizzoops to use against the Illini in Chicago and Metro East. I wanted to be the first to say this, just to get this crap started! đź‘ąAnd I really want the Blues to end years of frustration! Which will open the portal for the Illini basketball team to win the National Championship! Also too bad this Blues team was drafted, traded for and acquired by someone before the current coach got there. He is coaching somebody else's players. Always mentioned on this board in other discussions. It this appropriate to mention here? Go Blues, Go Illini!

But I can see this as a recruiting tool for the University Mizzoops to use against the Illini in Chicago and Metro East. I wanted to be the first to say this, just to get this crap started! đź‘ą Also too bad this Blues team was drafted, traded for and acquired by someone before the current coach got there. He is coaching somebody else's players. Always mentioned on this board in other discussions. It this appropriate to mention here?

QQ9w.gif

Uh...what?

PostersLastStand

Wayne County, IL
Sorry it seems everything thing that happens in the realm of sports always is always tied to and affects the Illini coaches ability to recruit Chicago. I also threw in the Metro East area of Illinois. Trying, and apparently failing to be sarcastic. Sorry just trying be a silly person. But seriously, I remember trying to listen to KMOX for Blues updates on my Panasonic AM transistor radio. I'm a Cardinal fan, but it would have been nice to have heard a Blues game back then. I occasionally was thwarted by KMOX GM and my Mom telling me to turn off my radio and to go to sleep. I was in grade school and it was a school night! Thank goodness I had my radio monophonic ear plug.

Blues performance in this one is bringing back memories of their performance in Game 3 of the Winnipeg series.

Ever since the first 5 minutes, Blues have looked timid and almost a step slow.

Best to lick their wounds and prepare for Game 4 on Monday night.

Binnington being pulled is more of an indication of an overall team failure than his individual performance. Binnington is not the biggest reason they're losing tonight.

DrewD007

Woodridge, IL
Wouldn't be the same in this playoff run if the Blues didn't have a best of 3 to decide a series.

I wasn't feeling good after having that sustained pressure for a good 3+ minutes just to give up a shorthanded goal to tie the game. Glad they proved me wrong.

DrewD007

Woodridge, IL
Yeah they I do gotta say (and I know this is gonna come off as so homerish) I think if the Blues can win in Boston in Game 5 on Thursday night, I'd be surprised if they went back there for a Game 7.

Especially since Chara supposedly has a broken jaw.