2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread: Toronto/Edmonton Bubble Version

Tarasenko out for the rest of the first round. He's leaving the bubble and heading back to St. Louis to get his shoulder checked out. There will be no further update on his health until Monday at the earliest.

IlliniwekKDR

Colorado Springs, CO
Tarasenko out for the rest of the first round. He's leaving the bubble and heading back to St. Louis to get his shoulder checked out. There will be no further update on his health until Monday at the earliest.
He hasn't looked like himself. I'm not sure what to expect, but it wouldn't shock me to see him out for the duration of the playoffs (which hopefully lasts more than a few days)

He hasn't looked like himself. I'm not sure what to expect, but it wouldn't shock me to see him out for the duration of the playoffs (which hopefully lasts more than a few days)

Oh absolutely. And I'd much rather him be at 100% and healthy than what he's at now.

And to be honest, the team did alright without him most of this season.

No matter what happens tonight, the 2nd round will start tomorrow night with Colorado/Dallas. NHL needed a game to air tomorrow and that's the only series that was set in stone at that point.