3/10 Games

4 championship games on tonighy. Here are the three minor championships:

NEC: Robert Morris vs St. Francis, 6, ESPN2- St. Francis is one of 5 out of 160 original d1 teams to never make the tournament (lol at northwestern). So they're a bit of a cool story.

Horizon: Green Bay vs Valpo, 6, ESPN- Both these teams have a chance to win a tournament game, but first, one has to actually get in.

Summit: North Dakota State vs South Dakota, 8, ESPN2- I swear these two meet every year. It's a good intense rivalry.

Now the big one tonight...

Gonzaga vs BYU, 8, ESPN- Cougars resume is razor thin. Root like hell for the Zags.

Also, ACC providing some early day action with two terrible games

Boston College vs Georgia Tech, Noon, ESPN2
Virginia Tech vs Wake Forest, 2, ESPN2.

Coppin State plays tonight, so go them.

Its the Jackrabbits of South Dakota State not South Dakota

It's the Jackrabbits of SDSU not SD. A thin Illini connection here as the SDSU
coach is Scott Nagy, son of former Henson assistant Dick Nagy. Scott played at Champaign Central and has a fantastic coaching resume. It's time he make a move up the ranks and I'm guessing it will be this year

I feel bad for St. Francis fans and players, they were so close to beating Robert Morris at home and getting their first ever NCAA tournament appearance. They were up at halftime, but RMU went on a run to take a double digit lead. St. Francis made a comeback and with two seconds left, they got fouled shooting a three when they were down three. The guy missed all his free throws and they lost.