New York
BTT:
* PSU Nebraska 3:30pm ESPN2/WatchESPN
-- winner gets Iowa tomorrow.

* Rutgers Minny 6pm BTN
-- winner gets OSU tomorrow

Bubble import:
* Miami - VaTech 8pm ESPN2/WatchESPN
-- Root hard for Miami to go down. Last opportunity for bad loss - winner plays ND tomorrow. Miami first four out in BracketMatrix - two spots ahead of us.

* Texas - Texas Tech 8:30PM ESPNU/WatchESPN
-- Root hard for Texas to go down. Last opportunity for bad loss - winner plays Iowa St. tomorrow. Texas currently 11 seed in BracketMatrix.

Less important games:
* Pitt - NC State 6pm ESPN2/WatchESPN
-- NC State probably safely in even with a loss (9 seed now). Pitt currently not even on the bubble, but could potentially play their way back on bubble with a string of wins.

* Stanford - Washington 10:30PM Pac-12 Network
-- Stanford on wrong side of bubble. Good if Washington finishes them off.

Root for Nebraska, Missouri, American, and Coppin State too because any rpi spot may matter. Screw Miami though. Rooting for Nebraska regardless since I want Purdue to play a tough game when they play the Hawkeyes or UNL in 2 days.

Rooting for Pittsburgh today. They are likely in, but you never know. 19 wins and maybe their rpi drops into the 50s by selection Sunday. Couldn't hurt

I cover UTSA basketball as a writer for a local sports page, so watched the game that just ended. UTSA hit a three-pointer to tie the game with 2.4 seconds left. FIU came down and hit a contested half court shot to end the season at the buzzer. I feel awful for the guys.

Boston College hanging with UNC. down 4, 1st half.

I cover UTSA basketball as a writer for a local sports page, so watched the game that just ended. UTSA hit a three-pointer to tie the game with 2.4 seconds left. FIU came down and hit a contested half court shot to end the season at the buzzer. I feel awful for the guys.
UTSA is my grad school alma mater. Was hoping to see them win

Boston College hanging with UNC. down 4, 1st half.
Down 13 now...the games that matter to Illinois start tonight at 8pm hope we get L's from Texas and Miami but I think Texas is ahead of Illinois so a Miami L would be worth way more to knock them out. Although Miami beat Va Tech twice by about 20 points each time.

Yeah too bad Wake didn't win yesterday. They already own a W over Miami. VA Tech is terribad.

St. Louis
Penn State blocking a lot of shots! 9 to be exact. BTT record is 12. PSU has 18 mins to get 3 more.

Lunardi has mentioned multiple times today that Illinois is 2-8 away from home...okay....

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
Lunardi has mentioned multiple times today that Illinois is 2-8 away from home...okay....
Uh… I don't even have to look at the schedule to know we played more than 10 away games and beat Baylor, MSU, Northwestern, and Missouri. Just off the top of my head.

Yeah Joe really seems to have it out for us.

What he's not mentioning, as he rips illinois for being 2-8 in true road games, is that we have multiple wins on neutral courts (where ncaa games are) and the equally bad/worse resumes of the teams he has in ahead of us. It would be one thing to say illinois is out for reasons x y and z if the teams he had in didn't have the same issues, but those teams have the same problems with less good wins.

Champaign
Yeah Joe really seems to have it out for us.

What he's not mentioning, as he rips illinois for being 2-8 in true road games, is that we have multiple wins on neutral courts (where ncaa games are) and the equally bad/worse resumes of the teams he has in ahead of us. It would be one thing to say illinois is out for reasons x y and z if the teams he had in didn't have the same issues, but those teams have the same problems with less good wins.
And how many games have we lost at home to teams with above 100 RPI? Heck, above 150 RPI?

We are 2-8 in road games, 3-2 on neutral courts.
Yeah. Halftime he mentioned we were 2-8 away from home. He at least somewhat corrected himself by saying on the road afterwords. Still misleading.

He seems to be taking maybe the most impressive thing about Illinois resume and using it against them.

Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
We are 2-8 in road games, 3-2 on neutral courts.
If Lunardi's point is that Illinois has not done well at the opponents venue, he may want to consider that all tournament games are at neutral sites where Illinois has done well including beating a 4 seed in his bracket.

We need Minnesota to win so they won't fall below 100 in the RPI.
I know this sounds ridiculous but since everyone likes to cite our record vs top 100 as our worst part of our resume, I wonder if that'd even be a bad thing

New York
I know this sounds ridiculous but since everyone likes to cite our record vs top 100 as our worst part of our resume, I wonder if that'd even be a bad thing
Against most teams with worse losses that looks pretty OK. But by that metric, Texas looks better than we do. All its losses except 1 are top 50 (and the outlier is 57).