3/13 Games

Watching Clemson-NC State - so many Illini connections. Keatts train on one side, Elijah Thomas on the other, NCAA berth possibly on the line...good stuff

And Dakich with the color commentary and Ted Valentine making all kinds of crazy calls

Tough call at end of NC State game for Clemson. Only surprise is Valentine didn't make it. (Sorry, don't know how to start a thread for 3/13 games) Boy did Clemson have that game won and blew it/had tough calls go against them.

Do I ever miss these games mattering for Illinois getting in the tourney or improving/hurting seeding. Seems like a lifetime ago

Deleted member 8632

D
Tough call at end of NC State game for Clemson. Only surprise is Valentine didn't make it. (Sorry, don't know how to start a thread for 3/13 games) Boy did Clemson have that game won and blew it/had tough calls go against them.

Do I ever miss these games mattering for Illinois getting in the tourney or improving/hurting seeding. Seems like a lifetime ago

Agreed. Horrible call on the last shot. Clemson had a very Illini-like second half.

Starts today, my friend. Only a ten-game win streak away from a national championship.
tenor.gif

Starts today, my friend. Only a ten-game win streak away from a national championship.
12 games. BTT = 5. NCAA = play-in + 6. I will be happy with a win tonight. And then tomorrow I will repeat the thought. Beyond that is too far in the future to worry about.

breadman

Herndon, VA
12 games. BTT = 5. NCAA = play-in + 6. I will be happy with a win tonight. And then tomorrow I will repeat the thought. Beyond that is too far in the future to worry about.

Whatever it takes to delete this travesty from our history: 11-20

Great. I just jinxed our chance at the national title again.