3/14 Games

Nebraska giving Maryland everything they can handle. Miles is doing a phenomenal job with only 6 scholarship available. Held Maryland to 20 in the first half.

Deleted member 8632

D
Looks like Indiana sealed up their NIT bid. Auburn beats Mizzou.......wish they both could lose. Nebraska putting up a late season push. Good for them.

Deleted member 11241

D
Good job Nebraska. Also, OSU too. Really don't think IU gets an at large bid now

Good for Nebraska. I’ve always liked Tim Miles. They be idiots to fire that guy. Also, never a better name for a walk-on than “Johnny Trueblood”. Love it.

Atgers

Birmingham, AL
Can someone please explain to me why Nebraska has such few scholarship players?

Good for Nebraska. I’ve always liked Tim Miles. They be idiots to fire that guy. Also, never a better name for a walk-on than “Johnny Trueblood”. Love it.
I think they take a turn next year and they pretty much have to fire him. But I do agree. He seems like a super genuine guy too, not that that means much to his coaching career.

NU is a tough job. Fun fact, only power conference team never to win a NCAAT game. I think Miles deserves a couple more seasons. Honestly, they might be my second favorite B1G basketball team. Though maybe I should like RU more since they are normally our best chance of keeping ourselves out the gutter.

I think they take a turn next year and they pretty much have to fire him. But I do agree. He seems like a super genuine guy too, not that that means much to his coaching career.

NU is a tough job. Fun fact, only power conference team never to win a NCAAT game. I think Miles deserves a couple more seasons. Honestly, they might be my second favorite B1G basketball team. Though maybe I should like RU more since they are normally our best chance of keeping ourselves out the gutter.

They do lose a lot next year. Not sure what they are adding either. But right now he’s winning with three good players and scraps, so nothing would surprise me next year.

They have a nice home court advantage too. As sad as it is, their home court is probably a better environment than ours right now. I’ve gone to Pinnacle to watch them multiple times and we’ve lost every one of them.

OSU unsuspended Wesson; but them winning still shocks me. I thought they were done and IU was playing well.

Looks like Watkins might have just earned himself a suspension. Left the bench during an altercation and came out on the floor.

NIU upsets Toledo 80-76 in the MAC quarterfinals. Huskies will face Bowling Green tomorrow night at approximately 8:00 PM CT.

In the Big Sky, 7 seed Southern Utah upset 2 seed Northern Colorado 83-64. They'll face either Eastern Washington or Montana State tomorrow night.