3/2 Weekend Games

SKane

Tennessee
MSU leading Indiana 20 - 11 with about 12 minutes to go in the first half.

As the Romeo era draws to its unhappy (for Indiana fans) conclusion.

I really wanna root for Penn St. against Wisconsin but we need Wisky to win this one.

PJD86

Texas
Indiana pulls it out and back into the tourney mix

Deleted member 8632

D
Indiana pulls it out and back into the tourney mix
15-14 overall. 6-12 in the B10. 3-12 record over their last 15 games. They're going to have to pull off a B10 tourney miracle to get to the dance.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Bald headed DJ Carstensen ref in the wisky -psu game has got to be the WORST official in the history of B1G BB

Deleted member 11241

D
15-14 overall. 6-12 in the B10. 3-12 record over their last 15 games. They're going to have to pull off a B10 tourney miracle to get to the dance.

Yeah, I don't get how these announcers and people think Indiana is still in or on the bubble. They need to win out the season and win at least 3 in the BTT to be considered in my opinion. They have been horrible during conference play up until the past 2 games. I don't care what they done pre conference. They are currently in 11th place in the big ten

SKane

Tennessee
MSU leading Indiana 20 - 11 with about 12 minutes to go in the first half.

As the Romeo era draws to its unhappy (for Indiana fans) conclusion.

I agree with you about Indiana.

And the cat will eat some crow tonight. The game started out looking like MSU would beat them badly,

SKane

Tennessee
In other news, UCF defeats Cellvin Sampscum.

SKane

Tennessee
Fran needs to take an anger management class.

He is unable to control what he says and how he acts. I wonder whether this pre-dates Iowa.

illini80

Forgottonia
Yeah, I don't get how these announcers and people think Indiana is still in or on the bubble. They need to win out the season and win at least 3 in the BTT to be considered in my opinion. They have been horrible during conference play up until the past 2 games. I don't care what they done pre conference. They are currently in 11th place in the big ten
I think 6 quadrant 1 wins is the biggest reason. If they play well the rest of the season and win a couple in the b10 tourney they have a shot. Unfortunately we are going to catch them when they are playing well again. We seem to have a habit of doing that.

To be fair... the last ten minutes of that game was an absolute disgrace to the sport and the men attempting to play it on the floor. Was a classic example of refs making it about them.

Seven -- seven -- players fouled out. Grand total of 54 fouls (called on both sides, there was only a -2 discrepancy in favor of Utah State). I'd feel the need to punch something, too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8896

D
If you think BU yells did everyone watch Coach Cal yelling in that almost 20 point loss to Tennessee?

Nobody cares about records over the last X games.
Assuming Indiana wins out and goes 1-1 in the BTT, they'd be 18-15 with wins against MSU (2), Wisconsin, Marquette, and Louisville. Their worst lose would be NW. That sounds like a team that is counting bubble spots to me.

Very likely they end up with a better resume than tOSU and Minnesota if they can finish 3-1.