3/21 Games

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
What is the record for assists in a tourney game? Morant might break it (if he hasn't already).

Edit: I checked and the records is 18. He has 16 right now with a minute and a half left...

Last edited:

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Morant and Zion Williamson played on the same AAU team.

The Monstars?

giphy.gif

Heard a great comparison on the radio this morning regarding Morant. He's a mix of John Wall and Russell Westbrook.

I had both OVC teams winning at least one game in most of my brackets but I had Belmont making the Sweet 16.

Mein Gott. Gonzaga punching Fairleigh Dickinson (remember them?) right in the face, repeatedly. 53-17 at halftime.

I’m tired of this efffing mess Weber and Groce left us. We deserve better tan watching everyone else in the NCAA tourney but us . We have a proud tradition a rabib fanbase and a prime location and a great school and great facilities. Get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I’m tired of this efffing mess Weber and Groce left us. We deserve better tan watching everyone else in the NCAA tourney but us . We have a proud tradition a rapid fanbase and a prime location and a great school and great facilities. Get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to fuel this self loathing during this, the happiest time of the year. But it is sad to see all the teams that have passed us up. It's also sad to think about how our goal as a program has slipped from ncaa championship to simply making the field of 68.

Everyone cool with Izzo chewing out Aaron Henry like that??
Just asking since people thought Brad was too hard on his boys a few times.

Deleted member 11241

D
Everyone cool with Izzo chewing out Aaron Henry like that??
Just asking since people thought Brad was too hard on his boys a few times.

They had quite the discussion about that on the TNT show in between games