1 Duke vs 16 North Dakota State, 6:10pm, CBS
3 Houston vs 14 Georgia State, 6:20pm, TBS
5 Mississippi St vs 12 Liberty, 6:27pm, truTV

1 North Carolina vs 16 Iona, 8:20pm, TNT
8 VCU vs 9 UCF, 8:40pm, CBS
6 Iowa State vs 11 Ohio State, 8:50pm, TBS
4 Virginia Tech vs 13 Saint Louis, 8:57pm, truTV

All times CT

hey, one of my five brackets is in the lead. too bad that's the bracket that has Mich over Purdue for the championship :cry:

Good day for the B1G yesterday, unfortunately I'm seeing 1-2 today.

Texas Tech and NKU could be a good game
I could see KSU having trouble with, if not outright losing to, UC Irvine with Wade out (which is really unfortunate, because I think they are a pretty good team when healthy)
I also think Arizona State and Saint Louis could win today as well.

Overall the earlier games look more interesting that the late games today, but we'll see.

I could see KSU having trouble with, if not outright losing to, UC Irvine with Wade out (which is really unfortunate, because I think they are a pretty good team when healthy)
It's so crazy, though: they beat Kentucky in the NCAA tourney last year without him--he only played 8 minutes or so in the entire tournament.

As hard as it is to do, I almost always root for the B1G teams in the tourney. Even though down at half, think Iowa may pull this one out.
Same here in regards to rooting for B1G teams in the tournament. Which is suprising because I really hate Iowa

As hard as it is to do, I almost always root for the B1G teams in the tourney. Even though down at half, think Iowa may pull this one out.

I generally do as well. It's rare that the BIG has an elite team full of 5 star players like Duke, Kentucky, or Kansas, so it seems like we're generally the underdog to win the whole thing. Seems like we've had a run of finals appearances without actually taking home a title. That Wiscy team with Kaminsky was so good, as was our beloved 2005 team, for example.

You guys are better fans than me. I root so hard against the teams Illinois lost to, especially Iowa. This is going to really piss me off when Cincy blows this game. I know it makes sense to root for the Big Ten teams but I can't do it.

My 15 year old son has a perfect bracket so far in a large office pool. I’ve never seen that before. Though he’s got Iowa winning 2 games so it’s tenuous right now.

Iowa is my least favorite B1G team; Cincy is my least favorite non-B1G team. So do I just root for a bunch of OT to tire out the winner?

Having just accepted a psychologist position at The University of Iowa (apologies in advance), go Hawkeyes!