4 FSU vs 12 Murray State, 5:10pm, TNT

1 Gonzaga vs 9 Baylor, 6:10pm, TBS
2 Michigan State vs 10 Minnesota, 6:45pm, CBS
3 Purdue vs 6 Villanova, 7:40pm, TNT
4 Kansas vs 5 Auburn, 8:40pm, TBS

All times CT

breadman

Herndon, VA
Too bad Mich St and Minny meet so early .
Now PU has a chance to oust the defending champs. Pressure.
Can Ja rise over FSUs bigs?
Can Maryland impose their will over LSU?
Exciting day today for basketball!!
Go B1G!!

SycIllini

Sycamore, Illinois
Just wishing that there wouldn't be a winner declared in that last game . . . ever.
Sigh
Maybe a fight will break out and the NCAA will go the IHSA route from this year. Declare a double forfeit. Neither team advances.

illini80

Forgottonia
Maybe a fight will break out and the NCAA will go the IHSA route from this year. Declare a double forfeit. Neither team advances.
I have to admit that was a gutsy call by the IHSA and I applaud them for it.

Deleted member 746317

D
Refs really letting Mylnd and LSU play physical at the end

Deleted member 746317

D
big guys dominated the last couple of minutes of that game. Then, … high screen releases an LSU guard to skip past a big gangly Mylnd player to get to the hoop

Kentucky got a lot of breaks their way at the end of the game. But it comes down to Magee hitting nothing all game.

Oh God, the SEC chant.

SycIllini

Sycamore, Illinois
Kentucky got a lot of breaks their way at the end of the game. But it comes down to Magee hitting nothing all game.

Oh God, the SEC chant.

I know Magee was their guy all year but, seemed like he needed to let someone else take some of those shots the way things were going for him.

And Michigan State is looking like the favorite from here on out right now. Minnesota is doing their part in making them look good too, but still.

Something about his back, but didn't hear what happened.
He got hurt during last game against Louisville. Didn’t see the play, but trainer kept working on his back throughout the game. Gutted it out and played a lot though. Could tell he was lumbering around. At one point noticed he did not pick up basketball for ref, I think because of back. Not too surprised to see him out for the game.