1 North Carolina vs 9 Washington, 1:40pm, CBS
1 Duke vs 9 UCF, 4:15pm, CBS
3 Texas Tech vs 6 Buffalo, 5:10pm, TNT

4 Virginia Tech vs 12 Liberty, 6:10pm, TBS
1 Virginia vs 9 Oklahoma, 6:45pm, truTV
3 Houston vs 11 Ohio State, 7:40pm, TNT
12 Oregon vs 13 UC Irvine, 8:40pm, TBS

All times CT

Tennessee looks like how we want to play. Lots of pressure but they're really deep and have very good big men. I hope we can get to this level.

bredhartmann

Centralia, IL
I’m sure Texas fans are happy in the NIT with Shaka while watching Barnes and Tennessee waltz to the second weekend.

Deleted member 643761

D
I’m sure Texas fans are happy in the NIT with Shaka while watching Barnes and Tennessee waltz to the second weekend.
I will say that not many people have held Barnes in high regard. More likely the fans are wondering why they never looked like this under Barnes

Deleted member 11241

D
As much as I like to see the big ten do well in the tourney......... Iowa can suck it

Deleted member 29907

D
Iowa has to be the luckiest team in the NCAA. That foul on the 3 pt shot was a huge 5 point swing gift.

Unbelievable that Iowa gets it to OT.
Took some major help from 3 pt foul call, but still, they were down 25 and came back.
Wow
March Madness indeed

Tough loss for Iowa. They could have some fun next year.

Go Illini

the national

the Front Range
will Zion make Tacko Fall?
giphy.gif

Looking forward to the TTU v. Buffalo game. Buffalo is my long shot to be a final four team, though it is going to be tough for them to go through TTU, Michigan and probably Gonzaga to get there.

Duke is good, but if UCF didn't keep shooting themself in the foot Duke wouldn't be winning.

Edit: Not trying to take away anything from Duke, but they're lucky they're playing UCF and not somebody better.

Last edited:
Duke is good, but if UCF didn't keep shooting themself in the foot Duke wouldn't be winning.

Edit: Not trying to take away anything from Duke, but they're lucky they're playing UCF and not somebody better.
I don't really believe that you would lose all that many friends if you did just happen to be taking something away from Duke.
jmo