3/3 Games

kiwanegarris22

South Carolina
So, Rutgers, MSU and Purdue wins is the best-case scenario for us?
Agreed, yes. Having the two 11-7 squads (PSU and Iowa) lose would put us in a really sweet spot! There are just so many potential outcomes, but tonight could be an outstanding start to the final week of the ILLINI season. 3 big games for sure!

Illini_1979

Oregon
He needs a towel way more than Jerry Tark the Shark every did. He has turned in to such a bitchy cry baby. I used to respect him. To jump on a official is fine like BU does. But to just constantly complain and !!!!! just gets old. If i were a official i may even tell him. Dude pick your spots if you want me to take you seriously! lol
I was watching an MSU game a couple of weeks ago (can't remember who they were playing), and one of the refs told Izzo to shut up -- and he did. The announcers made mention of it during the game.

If we won the B10 i think that may lead to my best St Pattys ever! It is a good thing here in P Town! CU doesnt havea St Pattys day like they do here and id love to have my own agenda that day!

I was watching an MSU game a couple of weeks ago (can't remember who they were playing), and one of the refs told Izzo to shut up -- and he did. The announcers made mention of it during the game.
that happened last week against Iowa IDK maybe it happened before too

kiwanegarris22

South Carolina
Big leads don't mean as much these days --- ever since the advent of the shot clock. Hoping one of those two large leads (Rutgers) continues to hold up, though!

Don’t know if Izzy is going to cry or have a heart attack.

Tophe

Middle TN
Anybody else think Pat Chambers looks like Victor Maitland from Beverly Hills Cop?