3/3 Games

Ill say this ...when Winston gets time to shoot and it doesnt take much, if he gets it int the pocket it is likely going in. That what how i feel about AG and his beautiful shot. as he gets confident and gets it in his pocket it is going in too. AG is going to be an elite shooter and even if Winston is not an NBA player man if even time that guy has guts and can shoot his !!! off.

That is one reason AG needs a ton of minutes before the NCAAs . He is our second best scorer and best shooter bu far imo

kiwanegarris22

South Carolina
Just tuned in to MSU vs PSU. This is the only time since the 1980's I've not liked Dakich. Wow -- that voice sounds miserable! Ignoring tonight's voice, he's still Top 5!!

I'm pretty sure there is a scenario where we can go 0-2 and still get a double bye if Purdue beats Iowa. But it takes multiple other things happening. I'll try to figure it out if Purdue actually wins.

I'm pretty sure there is a scenario where we can go 0-2 and still get a double bye if Purdue beats Iowa. But it takes multiple other things happening. I'll try to figure it out if Purdue actually wins.
Screw that crap. if we go 0 -2 we dont deserve it with a home game and balling like we are. Ask Ao i thin he would tell you the same thing. WE are gonna win and if we dont we done deserve it. We will be fine. Right now the only team playing as well as us is MSU

I won't watch any of the early games (if they're even on TV), but I love watching the finals of these small, one-bid conferences.

Most of them will be on ESPN+ or one of the networks like that until the semifinals or finals. I had created a separate thread on here so there could be discussion on stuff outside of our own conference but it got moved in here. Is what it is I guess.

Just win out. Still want to see Iowa to lose again and again and again. PU ran them out of the gym at home,just beat em away.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
PU taking care of the Fadin' Frannies so far. Boiler up.