3/3 Games

Deleted member 11228

D
Purdue wins this game and final regular season game and a BTT game. Are they in?

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Lordy, 42-23...........PU owns em.

Why can't Iowa shoot like that when we play them. They are taking wide open, unguarded 3's and can't buy a basket.

Can someone remind me why MSU winning is good? I’d think we want them pushed down and not tied with us ... obviously RU winning is fantastic! It seems like we’d also want Purdue unless people are nervous Iowa would feel more desperate to beat us Sunday and play better?

Can someone remind me why MSU winning is good? I’d think we want them pushed down and not tied with us ... obviously RU winning is fantastic! It seems like we’d also want Purdue unless people are nervous Iowa would feel more desperate to beat us Sunday and play better?
Because Penn State has 8 losses and if Iowa loses they will have 8. Illini win One of last two they get double by in tournament.

Deleted member 11228

D
Because Penn State has 8 losses and if Iowa loses they will have 8. Illini win One of last two they get double by in tournament.
I think he's talking more in terms of winning the conference outright which can still happen despite MSU winning tonight.

Obligatory:

aujTsozwQVHN07b2wg44KDJrh6K4yOUBKnRuvPqHPPY.jpg

Punesguy

Ft. Collins, CO
LOL at Fran. Face turning all red. Guy has to be the biggest jerk and crybaby in the B1G. Not getting those usual calls, Fran.😅

I expect that to change in the second half. Garza alone will probably have about 800 free throw attempts.
And to make it even more beautiful, it was his punk a$$ son that didn’t get the call! I’m so happy right now it’s tough to put into words ... go Boilers!!!:shield:

Iowa was going to have to beat us to get a double bye anyway. So tough to be any more desperate. If they lose we could knock them out of any chance of a top 4 spot by beating OSU Thursday.

Illinifan533

Normal, Illinois
Kentucky about to lose to Tennessee

I know there have been chaotic seasons like this one several times, but I can't remember a year where predicting nearly every game in the NCAA tournament is going to be a giant crapshoot. Outside of Baylor, Kansas (who may have inflated records on a weak Big 12), and of course Gonazaga, there are no other clear-cut elite teams. Dayton, SDSU, and may fit in that category but thanks to their conferences they're going to have to prove themselves in the dance.

Tophe

Middle TN
I know there have been chaotic seasons like this one several times, but I can't remember a year where predicting nearly every game in the NCAA tournament is going to be a giant crapshoot. Outside of Baylor, Kansas (who may have inflated records on a weak Big 12), and of course Gonazaga, there are no other clear-cut elite teams. Dayton, SDSU, and may fit in that category but thanks to their conferences they're going to have to prove themselves in the dance.
I've watched almost every Gonzaga game this season. They're good, but not as good as previous seasons. Their defense isn't as good as before, and they cough up too many turnovers. I don't see them getting past the second weekend.

I've watched almost every Gonzaga game this season. They're good, but not as good as previous seasons. Their defense isn't as good as before, and they cough up too many turnovers. I don't see them getting past the second weekend.
If we get to the BTT final and earn a four seed, I can imagine meeting them in an elite eight game.