3/4 Games

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
And yet MSU is team #1 as a 7-seed in many brackets.
Earlier when I looked at their sheet, the fact that they'd only played 3 games against <200 teams vs. our 6 stood out, but that's gone to 4 for them and 5 for us so if it ever was a factor, I don't really see it as one anymore.

I'm not sure if its already been discussed but that LSU loss was huge!! It's going to hurt them and Texas A&M. So far there have been pretty good results today.

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
Was looking at the RPI wizard and there's no way Purdue ends up top-50. I think any plus of them improving their RPI by winning tonight would be negated by competing with them for a bubble spot plus potentially momentum they'd have going into this weekend. Go Sparty.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Was looking at the RPI wizard and there's no way Purdue ends up top-50. I think any plus of them improving their RPI by winning tonight would be negated by competing with them for a bubble spot plus potentially momentum they'd have going into this weekend. Go Sparty.
Go Sparty indeed.

Logan Square, Chicago
I'm not looking forward to Haas next year.

I'm not looking forward to Haas next year.
Nor am I.

Barring a vast development of any of the Illini posts, he'll tear them apart. He's HUGE and having a really strong freshman campaign (8.4 PPG and 4.2 RPG in 14.9 MPG).

Purdue not seeming to go away. MSU up but some terrible shot selection left them open to let PU back in. Trice gets away with a bunch you keep thinking his act is going to catch up with him but he still gets calls. . Valentine continues to make bad decisions. Shot clock violation. mmmmm leaving the door open.

MSU back up 53-44 with 4:30 left. PU just doesn't have enough offensive punch and doesn't look nearly enough inside for Hammons or Isaac.

Costello slams an offensive rebound home to put MSU up 12 with 3:57 to go.
Sparty getting it done

Little Rock, Arkansas
If PU does lose, I will be very interested to see who can play better with lots on the line. Their underclassmen bigs or our guard seniors (plus Egwu). Let's hope we get hot at the exact right time.

All this is assuming PU loses. Lots of time left.

Izzo seems more aggressive in the huddle this year. He is calm cool and collected as every one walks over then many times this year he gets surrounded and just unloads a barrage directed at one person. Either my big screen and contacts are better or there has been a change this year in his demeanor. I do not remember him being so consistently angry in past years.

Brad Evans has us back in if we can win tonight.

New York
Not a horrible night so far. We get losses from LSU, Pitt, Purdue, and Tulsa. If we win tonight we should move up a bit. That said, our game against Purdue will be make or break in any event unless a lot of other bubble teams go down.