3/6 Games

Deleted member 11241

D
PSU/Rutgers going at it. Rutgers was down by 19 at the half but it's an 11 point game now. Would like to see PSU win this one. Also OSU/Northwestern after this. Hope Northwestern can pull that one out

breadman

Herndon, VA
Thanks for starting this thread.
Definitely need PSU to hang on.Up by 3 with 1:46 to go.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Wow is right!!!! Man Rutgers had every opportunity to win that. That was a helluva comeback for them but fell just short

How about that comeback! I was kind of surprised, but then, Rutgers was playing at home.
So, let's put our seat belts on for this next B1G Game and cheer on our O&B!

Deleted member 11241

D
How about that comeback! I was kind of surprised, but then, Rutgers was playing at home.
So, let's put our seat belts on for this next B1G Game and cheer on our O&B!

I'm gonna be at the game tomorrow night and I expect it will be a barn burner. I'm gonna do my part cheering and hope we can pull this one out for AJ on his senior night and secure ourselves a first round bye in the BTT

Yikes, Northwestern's home crowd has become pathetic as the season went on. Sounds like a neutral court far away from both campuses.

breadman

Herndon, VA
I'm going to say that this first half is nothing more than posturing for the second half. OSU will bring the lumber in the second half. But let's hope not!

Deleted member 11241

D
Feral kittens up by 11 at the half. Hold OSU to 17 first half points

MSU is gonna be angry, I'm not sure I want them. I think we could play Purdue tough on a neutral court. Maybe even Michigan, but nothing good ever happens when we face them in the BTT. Really any of the top 3 will be a very tough matchup, so I don't think we need to worry much about who it is. One game at a time. Most important thing is that we avoid the Wednesday game.

Deleted member 11241

D
MSU is gonna be angry, I'm not sure I want them. I think we could play Purdue tough on a neutral court. Maybe even Michigan, but nothing good ever happens when we face them in the BTT. Really any of the top 3 will be a very tough matchup, so I don't think we need to worry much about who it is. One game at a time. Most important thing is that we avoid the Wednesday game.

Yep. No matter who we face of the top 3 is gonna be tough. Most important thing is avoiding playing on Wednesday and winning 1 more game will do that. Really would love to see us win our last 2 and have the other games fall so we can secure the #7 seed. After the way our season started, to come back and finish in the top half of the league, 1 game behind Iowa for 6th place when nobody (except Kathy lol) expected us to finish in the top 10 would be pretty amazing

EIU loses to UT Martin 78-71 in the 1st round of the OVC Tournament. Josiah Wallace led the Panthers with 26 points. Rade Kukobat and Ben Harvey each scored 11 with Mack Smith adding 10.

The Panthers finish the season 14-18 overall. They were a team that just ran out of gas late in the season as they end the season losing 6 straight and 9 of their last 10. While this is obviously a disappointing finish, they were still a fairly young team with only 2 seniors, neither of whom were major contributors. The team will have mostly juniors and seniors next season and could make some noise if things break just right for them.

OSU is done. They won't win a game the rest of the season. That suspension killed them.