3/8 Games

Evansville, IN
Undefeated Illinois freshman Isaiah Martinez is going up against Minnesota's 3-time all-american Dylan Ness on BTN starting any second!

Bloomington
I don't watch a lot of wrestling, but this kid is fun to watch. Just picks up the other wrestlers and throws them down, Mongo style.
Agreed, I laughed out loud when he turned the other kids attempted takedown around.

Also, I was wrong on Tulsa. They still have conference tourney to get in, but will need to go in a big run to get in the tourney

I think Tulsa is in regardless of today's game. They win and they are in for sure. If they lose they are the 2nd place team in their conference. The conference in which the last National Champion came from. They have a decent RPI. I don't see how playing in the American and at worst finishing 2nd doesn't get them in.

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
I think Tulsa is in regardless of today's game. They win and they are in for sure. If they lose they are the 2nd place team in their conference. The conference in which the last National Champion came from. They have a decent RPI. I don't see how playing in the American and at worst finishing 2nd doesn't get them in.
Well, it starts with the fact that the committee doesn't look at conference, conference record, or conference finish.

Your first mistake is thinking where you finish in conference affects whether you are in or not. UCONN coming from that conference last year is irrelevant too. Tulsa has good wins over Temple right now which is about it and their SOS isn't very good either.

SMU is really getting screwed by the stripes the last two minutes.

Ball don't lie.. Tulsa player trips over his own teammate who is laying on the floor and they call a phantom foul on SMU.. Tulsa had 1 in 1 but missed the front end.

Washington, DC
Newbill drains a three about 4 feet behind the arc at the buzzer for the win.
Coach Pitino took the advice I gave HCJG and started four seniors, including a walk-on, and PSU jumped out to an early lead. While I think honoring your seniors is a good idea, this was not a good case in point for my cause. Perhaps this is why I don't get the big bucks.

It's only a semifinal, but Hofstra vs William & Mary is going to double OT on NBCSN. Pretty exciting game.
William & Mary is actually a pretty good team and would like to see them make the tournament one of these years.

Being an ISU grad it's hard to watch Nic Moore do so well at SMU. When he decided to leave SMU I was praying that he ended up at Illinois. Double kick to the ba!!s on that one.

Being an ISU grad it's hard to watch Nic Moore do so well at SMU. When he decided to leave SMU I was praying that he ended up at Illinois. Double kick to the ba!!s on that one.
Illinois State could have had a special season if you throw Nic Moore and Nick Zeisloft back on there.

Los Angeles
Has Wisconsin actually gotten better as the years gone on? Their bench looks better than Ohio State right now.

William & Mary just hit a corner three with 0.5 to probably win. Unbelievable!!

Los Angeles
Bo's got a future 1st team all B1G PG in Koenig. I think he's already better than Jackson.

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
Nebraska has an outside shot at moving into the top 100 RPI if they win today, beat IU, and then beat Maryland again in the BTT. That would happen late, so even though it'd take away our worst loss, would it factor in to the committee's evaluation of us at all?