3/9 Games

Auburn beating Ala....still think Bama has better talent.
Auburns guard play reminds me of dee and deron era.

Serious Late

Peoria via Denver via Ann Arbor via Albuquerque vi
New Mexico's late season run is the type of turnaround I was hoping for at Illinois. No reason yet to believe Underwood won't right the ship, but UNM's culture change is something to be impressed with. The changes Underwood is making has me hoping (but not in any way expecting) that Illinois can pull off something similar next year.

On a personal note, Paul Weir is a top tier up and comer. I hope the Lobos hold on to him.

**Self-Professed Lobo Homer Post**

#GoIllini #EveryonesALoboWoofWoofWoof

P.S. For those curious, UNM/Utah State are playing in the semi's of the MWC tourney on CBS Sports Network right now. 8 minutes to go. UNM up 64-49.

Last edited:

Serious Late

Peoria via Denver via Ann Arbor via Albuquerque vi
New Mexico's late season run is the type of turnaround I was hoping for at Illinois. No reason yet to believe Underwood won't right the ship, but UNM's culture change is something to be impressed with. The changes Underwood is making has me hoping (but not in any way expecting) that Illinois can pull off something similar next year.

On a personal note, Paul Weir is a top tier up and comer. I hope the Lobos hold on to him.

**Self-Professed Lobo Homer Post**

#GoIllini #EveryonesALoboWoofWoofWoof

P.S. For those curious, UNM/Utah State are playing in the semi's of the MWC tourney on CBS Sports Network right now. 8 minutes to go. UNM up 64-49.

UNM to the MWC Championship! I am excited for the opportunity to see an alma mater of mine make the NCAA Tourney for the first time since 2014. Also UNM that year :(

Providence upends Xavier, Grand Canyon on a roll, Arkansas over Florida, UNC (over Duke), and San diego St upsets Nevada....good day of Conf tourneys.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Always nice to see Satan lose. :thumb:

th

th

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
I guess I don't follow Allen's career. Like, at all. I didn't know that was his game - pay league players will make him feel it for crap like that...