A different kind of bracket challenge

Since we won't get to do our own version of the March Madness bracket challenge, here's another one we can do from one of the guys from Barstool:

ETCWBpIXYAYakTT

So, who you got?
Anyone seeded too high?
Anyone seeded too low?
Any chain not make the bracket you would have liked to see?

Ransom Stoddard

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Bloomington, IL
Firehouse subs has a great path to the elite 8. My darkhorse for a Final Four sandwich.

Big Kat

Austin, TX
Bojangles way underseeded at 5! Nice to see Torchy’s on there from my new hometown.

I see a rare 15-2 upset Sbarro over Burger King.

Bad pizza beats bad burgers every time because as bad as it is, it’s still pizza.

That Dave Thomas region is weak. If Wendy's doesn't make it out of there that would be a massive upset in my opinion.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Long John Silver a 7? Gotta take Wingstop in a small upset. Other bigger upset, Firehouse (13) over Pizza Hut (4), Church's (14) over Subway (3) and Penn St (16) over Chick-Fil-A (1).

Long John Silver a 7? Gotta take Wingstop in a small upset. Other bigger upset, Firehouse (13) over Pizza Hut (4), Church's (14) over Subway (3) and Penn St (16) over Chick-Fil-A (1).

Penn Station is criminally underrated at a 16 seed, but there is no way it beats Chick-Fil-A unless the game is held on Sunday.

Give me Potbelly over Panda Express in a classic 5-12 upset though.

Need an Illini specific one with papa del's, black dog, maize, and cravings (but only right when it has opened back up after being shut down for health code violations) as the 1 seeds.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Need an Illini specific one with papa del's, black dog, maize, and cravings (but only right when it has opened back up after being shut down for health code violations) as the 1 seeds.
Problem with this, old guys like me will be picking Papa Del's, as I hadn't been to the other places.

If you don't have Taco Bell winning it all, then we can't be friends