Alan Griffin transfers to Syracuse

Really sucks. One factor in program success is growth within the system over time.

Mark my words. December we'll have posts lamenting how long it is taking Miller to pick up the system and if we only had the third year Griffin we wouldn't have lost in the ACC challenge.

More possible transfers but nobody saying any names lol come on, since when has this board packed it in? What is there to hide if they have one foot out the door?

Wow what a bummer. Was looking forward to him taking the next steps and being one a great development case to sell down the line plus being able to build more NBA ties through his dad. Fingers crossed these rumored players make us forget about this in August. Best of luck to Alan you will be missed.

I'm shocked you guys don't see it... It's so clear why he's leaving. Who started in the last game of the season? Not Alan. Wouldn't you say who starts at the end of the season is a representation of whos the best on the team?
Tyler Underwood started. Him and Brad are looking into the possibilities of a 5th year. He's about to have his breakout year. Book it

I'm shocked you guys don't see it... It's so clear why he's leaving. Who started in the last game of the season? Not Alan. Wouldn't you say who starts at the end of the season is a representation of whos the best on the team?
Tyler Underwood started. Him and Brad are looking into the possibilities of a 5th year. He's about to have his breakout year. Book it
Are you trying to give people on this board heart issues...? Lol

Dbell1981

Decatur, IL
He was starting the seniors that game. Smh.....