All-presidential basketball team

All-presidential basketball team:

Center: A. Lincoln, 6'4.5" (athletic, was a great wrestler). A little skinny like Samba, but he got the job done.

Forward: G. Washington, 6-2 (Beat the Brits! Could have, but didn't swim over Delaware} Great wig!

Forward: Gerald Ford, 6-1, 6-2 (Michigan football center, LBJ said he played too many games without a helmet I disagree; he's one of my favorites. Ford had the bulk. Move them out of the lane like Lucas Johnson.

Point guard: Teddy Roosevelt, 5'10, Roughrider!

Shooting guard: JFK, obviously athletic, great golf and baseball swing. Showed a a lot of promise.

Coach: U.S. Grant, 5'8", a winner!

GM: FDR. No, Abe would be center/GM.

Owner/AD: FDR

Sorry for this nonsense, but I'm having fun here on this here:chief: forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fun little thread!

I think you're missing two strong guards with Eisenhower and Obama. Can't beat that righty/lefty combo with some quickness.

Austin
This is a fun little thread!

I think you're missing two strong guards with Eisenhower and Obama. Can't beat that righty/lefty combo with some quickness.
Yeah. Obama played pickup with nba guys. Seems like the biggest snub.

Ordained Dudeist Priest
Johns Creek, GA
Yeah. Obama played pickup with nba guys. Seems like the biggest snub.
I've seen clips of O hooping. Decent shooting form, nice release, but poor handles. Often loses his man on defense.

John Kerry was 6'4", and Bill Bradley (didn't get out of the primaries in 2000) was 6' 5" and a legit baller.

Last edited:
Austin
I've seen clips of O hooping. Decent shooting form, nice release, but poor handles. Often loses his man on defense.

John Kerry was 6'4", and Bill Bradley (didn't get out of the primaries in 2000) was 6' 5" and a legit baller.
You forgot his biggest asset.

Huge trash talker on the court.