augie's girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
#5
Illini Foot Soldier
How did I know you were going to have something to say about that, haha.

And her brother sucked (and probably still does) . . . as you can tell I'm still alittle bitter about Illinois football.
 
#7
now girls... we dont know that for sure, do we? just cause they went shopping together doesent mean that their 'offically' going out, does it? but anyway... we can still dream :D
 
#11
You Wish You Could Be Me
Arcola
I have heard different things about D-Will. I know for sure that he lives next to the rest of the basketball team w/ his girlfriend and child. Also, I have heard that him and his girlfriend got married. :confused:
 
#13
augiefan40 said:
I have heard different things about D-Will. I know for sure that he lives next to the rest of the basketball team w/ his girlfriend and child. Also, I have heard that him and his girlfriend got married. :confused:
I read in a book...so I'm not sure how true this is but...Deron lives with his girlfriend (used to be off campus in an apartment, but I'm not sure where they will be relocated too) and his daughter Deanne? Deanne might not be the right name but that's what I remember reading. Dee Brown on the other hand does not live with his ex-girlfriend and son. They live in Chicago area.
Yeah I'm soo excited that Dee is coming back too!!

Fight on Illini!! :cool: :D :) :eek: ;) :p
 
#22
Augie's Biggest Fan
Podunk,IL (Thomasboro)
augiefan40 said:
Nope, its official. Its been said that he goes to soccer games as well. Lucky girl!
They went 2 O'Charleys 2gether cuz my sis works there and she said he was w/ some blond chick. :mad: But she got me a personalized autograph!!! Lucky me!!!!!! :D :) :cool:
 
#23
Illini Foot Soldier
Ok, really, how much longer are we going to be talking about Augie and a girl that he may or may not be dating? :confused: And you girls say that us guys are the crazy ones?!?
 
#24
You Wish You Could Be Me
Arcola
Mrs.Augustine said:
They went 2 O'Charleys 2gether cuz my sis works there and she said he was w/ some blond chick. :mad: But she got me a personalized autograph!!! Lucky me!!!!!! :D :) :cool:

Don't worry, you are not alone. I have 4 personalized autographs from him. One where he actually wrote me a note wishing me a Happy Birthday!
 
#25
You Wish You Could Be Me
Arcola
illini4everjp said:
Ok, really, how much longer are we going to be talking about Augie and a girl that he may or may not be dating? :confused: And you girls say that us guys are the crazy ones?!?

You guys have Erin Andrews..we have the basketball team. Fair enough?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.