Ayo Dosunmu, Kofi Cockburn return for 2020-2021 season

You know how good Ayo is at 20? ;)
Dennis started playing professional basketball in Germany at age 17. At 19 he was named Best Young German Player & Most Improved Player in the League. At Ayo's age (20) Dennis played in 49 NBA games. So, Dennis had already played 4 seasons of professional basketball at the age Ayo is now. I have seen him play a bunch against the Mavericks & I too hope Ayo can be that good this year :)

Dennis started playing professional basketball in Germany at age 17. At 19 he was named Best Young German Player & Most Improved Player in the League. At Ayo's age (20) Dennis played in 49 NBA games. So, Dennis had already played 4 seasons of professional basketball at the age Ayo is now. I have seen him play a bunch against the Mavericks & I too hope Ayo can be that good this year :)
I appreciate the info on Schroeder and im well aware of his international accolades before coming to the NBA. When i see Ayos style on O and D, He reminds me of Dennis Schroeder.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
I appreciate the info on Schroeder and im well aware of his international accolades before coming to the NBA. When i see Ayos style on O and D, He reminds me of Dennis Schroeder.
On this board, "reminds me of" means they are the exact same player, equal skill level, and similar accomplishments. Also, all white guys are = to Larry or Dirk.

On this board, "reminds me of" means they are the exact same player, equal skill level, and similar accomplishments. Also, all white guys are = to Larry or Dirk.

The comparison of Ayo to Larry Legend has already been used (facetiously) or else that definitely would have been woven into my retort šŸ˜›

Been nice to see the SFC rockin again. Officially, attendance last season was 13k a game. Capacity is 15.5k. Gotta believe we'll keep that trending up with more sell outs.

GrayGhost77

Centennial, CO
Been nice to see the SFC rockin again. Officially, attendance last season was 13k a game. Capacity is 15.5k. Gotta believe we'll keep that trending up with more sell outs.
That won't happen until they actually allow that many people in stadiums again. We'll be lucky if they allow 3-4k in there. Man ticket prices are going to be crazy.

Tacomallini

Washington State
you bogarting a vaccine by chance? cause otherwise that trend ain't going up this year

In a normal year Iā€™d expect every game to be a sellout with this team. Even the noncon. That we will miss out on it makes me feel almost as bad as the tourney being cancelled a few very long months ago.

Yeah, clearly any thoughts on attendance come with a lot of caveats about vaccination, policy, etc. The progress of the pandemic response trumps pretty much any prediction.