Ayo Dosunmu, Kofi Cockburn return for 2020-2021 season

Ayo will go down as one of the most beloved players in Illini history. Looks like from the video he was working on that Jordan fade-away jumper from 17 feet that will get him paid. Never saw that last year. I am concerned about the season getting cancelled but have hopes for a conference only season perhaps starting in 2nd semester. As long has we can have an NCAA tourney I am happy.

Ayo says “waiting for you”

Attachments

• 29B00EDA-24F0-4287-A2D8-244095FCEC72.png
    29B00EDA-24F0-4287-A2D8-244095FCEC72.png
    607.6 KB · Views: 1,247
Wow, we are very lucky to have another season with his leadership. Our back court depth will be best in the BIG for sure. 3 guard line-ups will be the norm, and I think that will work well for us. I seem to recall a certain team that had 3 future NBA guards playing together, and doing it very well...

It's great to have Ayo back although I feel for him not being able to reach his goal this year. He was playing great at the end of the season and I truly believe he could have improved his position in the draft with solid BTT and NCAA tournaments. He is a remarkable player and person and I can only hope he gets what he deserves.... a chance to cut down the nets in March! ILL ...

WINT

Kewanee, IL
Can anyone link the original commitment video from the Jordan store? His videos are always so hype.

Wow, we are very lucky to have another season with his leadership. Our back court depth will be best in the BIG for sure. 3 guard line-ups will be the norm, and I think that will work well for us. I seem to recall a certain team that had 3 future NBA guards playing together, and doing it very well...
Kendall Gill, Steve Bardo, and Nick Anderson did do very well in college and were nba guards.