Ayo Dosunmu, Kofi Cockburn return for 2020-2021 season

50/1 odds of us winning it all. How much are you guys betting on us?? I’m definitely cracking my piggy bank and going all in!!!

the national

the Front Range
73A8B640-8702-4F6A-AC27-179CBA0180DC.jpeg

This makes it SO much easier to accept losing the tournament this year. We will be going deeper next year than we would have this past year. Proud to be an Illini today!

Great news and next up is Kofi! Now the biggest challenge - that the NCAA doesn't cancel the season because of #covid19 and all Illini players stay healthy.

May be reading too much into this, but personally I don’t see a world where Ayo returns to school and Kofi doesn’t. Going to be pretty bummed if Kofi announces tomorrow that he’s staying in the draft.

Would be amazing to have them both back. Yeah let’s go battle for a Big Ten championship, try to make a deep run in tourney and see what happens.

drsmitty74

Rochester
If you can imagine a 250lb bumblebee on a couch, yep, that's me right about now.

As our man Rick Flair would say .....WOOOOOO!

I was so friggin excited, I even went to TigerBoard to see if anything was on there, and they didn't disappoint. LOL! There was already a post and someone commented that they wish they had BU. Boy is it sure fun to be an Ilini Fan today!

WOOOOO.........WOOOOOO.......WOOOOOOOOO!

I don't think it's a stretch to say if Kofi comes back we are a top 10 team and probably the best roster since the 05 team.
That is far from going out on a limb, and I agree. My prayers will be that the 2020-21 Illini team has somebody to play. I am leaning towards no schedule and at best no fans.