Ayo Dosunmu: MRI showed no structural damage

the national

the Front Range
Did
I am also hopeful it wont be an extended injury, but I'm not sure what slip you were watching, I get not wanting to see replays. It looked bad in real and slow time to me. He slipped, leg then buckled, the twisted oddly outward and underneath him and kinda collapsed. I, along with my also young daughter, immediately thought blown-out ligaments.

SOOOOOOOOOOO-happy that is not the case. absolutely love this kid, everything about him is top shelf.

ditto. My wife who has torn her ACL in both of her knees immediately yelled out “oh no, he blew out his knee. Mine buckled just like that. Oh, that makes me so sad”. It looked like ligament damage to me too.

Other than day to day has anyone heard how Ayo's recovery is coming along? Is he running, jumping, practicing?

illini80

Forgottonia
Other than day to day has anyone heard how Ayo's recovery is coming along? Is he running, jumping, practicing?
They are keeping it pretty quiet, which reading between the lines means he’s not close to me. If he were practicing I think the word would get out. Piper made a comment today that I can’t quote, but he asked Underwood something about Ayo and his response was essentially “He will be back. It wasn’t season ending.” That’s a long ways from a game time decision like he said Saturday. Of course he may be misdirecting the other way too. 🤷‍♂️

We likely won’t know anything for certain until he checks into the game.