B1G Standings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using this system for about 40 years. In fact when I showed it to Bill Self, he said that he sort of did it that way in his head for the contenders, but had never seen it printed out for all teams in the conference.

Obviously it does not take into account for the "Quality" of wins and losses, but is still a better depiction than pure wins and losses as the season progresses.

This is as of 18 Jan.

Washington, DC
No, this includes todays game. Note we are now at 0.
I see we are at zero as of the 18th, but the last entry for Indiana is for the 14th, when they were +2. Didn't that improve today?

I see we are at zero as of the 18th, but the last entry for Indiana is for the 14th, when they were +2. Didn't that improve today?
The dates I use are when we play the game. Since it was only the 5th game for Indiana, I put their # in their last empty space. That way it all evens out in the end because they will play a game sometime when we have an open date. I see the confusion, but you notice some of those numbers under "18" actually played their game yesterday. I have been doing it this way for so long, it wasn't confusing for me! Again, those dates only apply to us.

I hope this clears it up.I usually print out a new listing after each week of games.

Washington, DC
Ahh, makes sense now. Sorry I got confused. I do that sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.