Basketball Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

haasi

New York
Beautiful. Great mock up

Turns out you don’t have to try very hard to make something nice. If you’re trying hard, you’re probably trying too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It isn't just what I see. I am looking at the official Nike rebrand typefaces and graphics. What is on the jersey as "I's" matches the number typography provided by Nike.
numerals-orange.jpg

The 1's in 1LL1NO1S look like the italicized version of the number 1's. This reminds me of Mallrats where Williams is staring at the magic eye trying to see the schooner... You don't see it (yet?) but for the rest of us we clearly see a sailboat. Feel free to argue it's not a 1, we've got to kill the time some how until we get some news around here.

Love those mockups and would love to see us have a "retro-y" looking REGULAR jersey that has "FIGHTING ILLINI" on it. Would be a nice baby step to getting a cool program identity again.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
Looks too much like the Iowa jerseys from the 80s that had the script like that.

Script is better than current letter font, but not by much. Not a fan of script either. Looks like an intramural jersey.

in the tay and carp interview with BU, he mentioned new uniforms without zig zags. Finally.

The official Illinois Basketball twitter mentioned about a week ago that they wouldn't have them until the fall. I'm sure they know what they look like but they don't have the physical jerseys on hand. We probably won't see any pictures until they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.