Basketball Uniforms

Woodridge, IL
Gameday Spirit was selling an orange jersey. Wish I had taken a picture, but I assumed it’d be on their website. It’s basically the white jersey with the white and orange reversed.

If things haven’t changed in the design over the past year, then I think we may see multiple colors on the shorts for the orange set. Kinda hope I’m wrong though. I guess we will find out tonight!

Is there a chance Nike hasn’t gotten us our other jersey sets yet? It’s really rare to wear white on the road in college.

Is there a chance Nike hasn’t gotten us our other jersey sets yet? It’s really rare to wear white on the road in college.
Is there a chance that Nike can come up with a uniform that isn't so bland for us ever? PLEASE just go with Fighting ILLINI uni's as it is our only brand to hang our hats on after the Chief removal!

Agreed. The blue set has been my least favorite for a long time. This year they might be my favorite. We’ll see how the orange looks.

They look like practice unis. Lose the lettermark font and numeral font. Traditional block letters and numerals. That is all, now get off of my lawn.