Basketball Uniforms

DrewD007

Woodridge, IL
Gameday Spirit was selling an orange jersey. Wish I had taken a picture, but I assumed it’d be on their website. It’s basically the white jersey with the white and orange reversed.

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
Gameday Spirit was selling an orange jersey. Wish I had taken a picture, but I assumed it’d be on their website. It’s basically the white jersey with the white and orange reversed.
Looks like Gameday Spirit just added this to their online store today or yesterday. Fits your description.

B5B4681F-8958-457D-AC76-AC7008B5EA81.png

redwingillini11

North Aurora
If things haven’t changed in the design over the past year, then I think we may see multiple colors on the shorts for the orange set. Kinda hope I’m wrong though. I guess we will find out tonight!

Is there a chance Nike hasn’t gotten us our other jersey sets yet? It’s really rare to wear white on the road in college.

Is there a chance that Nike can come up with a uniform that isn't so bland for us ever? PLEASE just go with Fighting ILLINI uni's as it is our only brand to hang our hats on after the Chief removal!

Home team's choice of uniform colors.

GCU is Purple/Black/White. If GCU wanted to wear Purple I could see Illinois not being able to wear the blue but there wouldn't be anything stopping us from wearing orange.

I have a feeling the real reason we didn't wear orange was that we're saving it for the Arizona game.

Agreed. The blue set has been my least favorite for a long time. This year they might be my favorite. We’ll see how the orange looks.

redwingillini11

North Aurora
Great simple looks with this set. Should be a very aesthetically pleasing season once the throwbacks start getting in the rotation.