Bears Football (if you want to call it that)

Illini Foot Soldier
I'm sure everyone saw it but the Bears lost to the Redskins today. I am so glad that I didn't find a ticket because it was definetly the worst football game I have ever seen (and I have watched alot of Illinois football). I predicted that the final score would be either 76-69 or 6-3. It was 9-7 so I was close.

This is going to get alot worse before it gets better.

Shaun "The Bull" Pruitt
The FAR west side of Chicago
illini4everjp said:
I'm sure everyone saw it but the Bears lost to the Redskins today. I am so glad that I didn't find a ticket because it was definetly the worst football game I have ever seen (and I have watched alot of Illinois football). I predicted that the final score would be either 76-69 or 6-3. It was 9-7 so I was close.

This is going to get alot worse before it gets better.
Ron Turner leaves my nightmares as Illini coach and just re enters them as Bears OC.

Ugh.

Illini Foot Soldier
I watched the game with a bunch of Illinois grads here in DC. Around the 2nd quarter we started calling all the offensive plays for the rest of the game and I think we only missed 2 or 3. We found it hard to believe but the Ron Turner offense might be just as easy to predict as the Shoop offense. 3rd and 23? Sure, lets throw a 5 yard out. No one would be able to stop that . . . except for the entire Redskins defense, everyone in the stands, anyone in the state of Illinois and my 6 year old brother.

Dismember
LA, LA, big city and dreams.
Here's a funny...

They're so bad, they're emBEARassing.

(p.s. -- that joke is as lame as the Bears' offense. Thank God the Illini are worth thinking about.)

Both offenses suck, and both D's are great. This was bound to happen.

QB situation should be better than last year, can't get worse. O-Line still sucked last Sunday, but they can be pretty decent. TJ is a good RB, he was playing against the #1 rushing NFC defense. And the addition of Muhammed, hopefully it will get better. I predicted a 7-9 season before and I'm stickin with it.

illini4everjp said:
Thats bold, DMW5, I takes a true man, possibly a crazy man, to stick with that prediction :eek: :cool:
LOL, it probably will be something like 5-11, but I want to be optimistic with the Bears for once. Haven't been able to do that in a long long time.