Best names in college hoops

Kirksville, MO
Morgbert should be on there.

Funny that we were recruiting 2 of the top 10.
20/20 hindsight, am I right?

Behind Enemy Lines
We were also recruiting 2015 G Prince Ali, who is sure to be on this list next year. MAKE WAY!

Los Angeles
Gotta get Basil Smotherman on this list.

College football, but nothing compares to Western Kentucky's Wonderful Terry.

Fairfield, IL
Fennis Dembo?
I know a person named Fenis, so I don't know how that name is special.

Actually, I was looking at Cooxooeii Black from Wyoming, but he's a high school student from Lander. He was on that list of All-Americans someone posted on there yesterday. Thought that was the coolest name out of all those listed.

I know a person named Fenis, so I don't know how that name is special.

Actually, I was looking at Cooxooeii Black from Wyoming, but he's a high school student from Lander. He was on that list of All-Americans someone posted on there yesterday. Thought that was the coolest name out of all those listed.
Is his nickname, Junk?

Eastern Washington Eagle Venke Jois is a good one, but I guess foreign names aren't as good.

One of the all-time great names was Baskerville Holmes who played for Memphis in the 80's. He got his name from the Sherlock Holmes story "The Hound of the Baskervilles." Sadly, Holmes life ended in the 90's when he accidentally shot his girlfriend, then shot himself.

I remember a Carver High School player back in the 60's named Sylvester Lilly. That on has stuck with me for a long time.

My favorite name in football the last two years is Silverberry Muhon from Cincinnati.

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
I believe Boubacar Aw was also on the same team as those 2.
Seems like a nightmare for an announcer.
Mensah-Bonsu played for Georgetown with Boubacar Aw while Boumtje Boumtje played for GW. It was about same time period, though.

Interesting fact: Ruben Boumtje Boumtje double majored in mathematics and pre-med. :thumb:

Kirksville, MO
Mensah-Bonsu played for Georgetown with Boubacar Aw while Boumtje Boumtje played for GW. It was about same time period, though.

Interesting fact: Ruben Boumtje Boumtje double majored in mathematics and pre-med. :thumb:
BananaShampoo: Fact checker for the lazy. :thumb:

uh, Maine
There was a high school kid from Maine (via Australia) named Indiana Faithfull. I believe he played at Wofford for a couple years. A quick Google search yields that he is playing at West Liberty U in WV now...

So close. Pops played at GW and Boumtje-Boumtje played at Georgetown. Got the double major right though :thumb: