Best names in college hoops

Decatur, IL
There was a high school kid from Maine (via Australia) named Indiana Faithfull. I believe he played at Wofford for a couple years. A quick Google search yields that he is playing at West Liberty U in WV now...
Didnt we play them last year? I remember him from somewhere. I was thinking, "wow, what a horrible name".

Quincy, IL
TCU had two guys a while back that I always liked - Bingo Merriex and Nucleus Smith

Washington, DC
Someone else went off topic with football names, so I will go still further. When I was in college, the Brown University debate team consisted of Hotep X and Tuna Snyder.

IIRC there was a kid that played out East, I believe at either Providence or maybe URI.

God Shamgod. That one has to be an all timer.

Eastern Washington Eagle Venke Jois is a good one, but I guess foreign names aren't as good.
I always liked the PF from Canisius College, D'Glester Hardunkichud. He had a sweet little hook shot and I thought the Golden Griffins had a real chance to make some noise in the MAAC before he tore his acl midway through his senior season. They managed to finish above .500 in conference without him though and got an invite to the CBI. Was a good season for the small school from Buffalo.

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
I always liked the PF from Canisius College, D'Glester Hardunkichud. He had a sweet little hook shot and I thought the Golden Griffins had a real chance to make some noise in the MAAC before he tore his acl midway through his senior season. They managed to finish above .500 in conference without him though and got an invite to the CBI. Was a good season for the small school from Buffalo.
Any relation to this guy?

Another football name, but I really like Ge'Monee Brown (pronounced G-Money) on Western Kentucky. I remember laughing when we were playing them and I heard his name.