Blackhawks '18-'19

Is there a movie on this flight?
Elmhurst
Schmaltz traded to the Yotes for Dylan Strome & Brendan Perlini. This is a wait and see deal, but definitely understand why Bowman pulled the trigger. Schmaltz regressed this season and he's an RFA. Agent seeking Dylan Larkin money ($6M AAV). Strome & Perlini are on ELCs for 2 & 1 more seasons. Strome is VVG at the dot. Played with Cat in Erie and had great success. Perlini is a top 6 wing. Both guys have real good size and are 21 and 22 yo.

Think AA & a D man are next.

Last edited:
Elmhurst
Correction: Perlini is an RFA after this season, Strome has one more season on his ELC. Not having to pay Schmaltz means Bowman will be all in for Panarin (or Stone).

Elmhurst
if the Blackhawks are around or near last place in the West by New Year's Day, maybe StanBo gets canned?
Possible, but I doubt it. Think the brass is going to give him some time (as in at least another season (when more of the prized D prospects arrive). Then again, if they truly believe the Hawks are a playoff team...

Houston, Texas
Possible, but I doubt it. Think the brass is going to give him some time (as in at least another season (when more of the prized D prospects arrive). Then again, if they truly believe the Hawks are a playoff team...
End of year, I think he gets sacked.

Elmhurst
Crow took a brutal hit to the head yesterday (more like two, actually). He's concussed. Again. Really feel for him. His career may well be over.