Bobby Roundtree vows to walk again

Truly God bless him and I have no doubt one day he will be walking again.

Reactions: IlliniKat91, Efrem Winters fan, chiefini and 3 others
Gurnee
Kid is truly amazing. He will be very successful in whatever he chooses to pursue. Pulling hard for him to walk again! Go Bobby!!

Reactions: Efrem Winters fan and IllGuardU
'burbs
There is so much ugliness going on right now...Thank You Bobby Roundtree for being a positive, inspirational example. We’re all rooting for you.

Reactions: RichBradIllini, TheChiefRises and Efrem Winters fan
the Front Range
Bobby you’re amazing! I’m not sure I’d have the mental strength to do what you are doing. Very proud of you!

Reactions: Efrem Winters fan
His Twitter is truly inspirational. There is no doubt in my mind that this man will be a success in whatever he chooses. I’m not a betting man, but all my money is on Bobby walking again.

Reactions: illinihawk16
Keep up the fight, my young Illini brother. You are a major inspiration to us all. I'm sending you a check today. #NeverQuit

There was a Champaign address where you could send contributions for Bobby direct without GoFundMe taking a cut. Anybody have that? I can't find it now....should've written it down. Thanks

Montgomery, IL
There was a Champaign address where you could send contributions for Bobby direct without GoFundMe taking a cut. Anybody have that? I can't find it now....should've written it down. Thanks

It was at the bottom of the WCIA article:

To give directly to the Bobby T. Roundtree Trust, contact Busey Wealth Management at 217-365-4800. Checks made out to the Bobby T. Roundtree Trust can be mailed directly to Busey Wealth Management at P.O. Box 260, Champaign, IL 61824-0260.

Reactions: ChiefIllini and the national
So inspiring Bobby!! You have to be 1 of if not the strongest men I know!!
Pulling for you now as much as ever ,I promise you are touching lives like maybe you could not have before, definitely in a much different way!
A true inspiration for me and men,women, children everywhere!!
#97Bobbystrong97🧡💙

Reactions: PeoKicker and suburbanILLINI
That was such a great read, with a lot of tact and integrity regarding the incident. If anyone can do it, Bobby can.

Reactions: Illini1974Ever