TaxSlayer maybe, Holiday no.This may be redundant as I haven't gone back through the thread, but here are the bowls and the current ranking in the B10.
1. Rose Bowl vs. Pac-12
2. Citrus Bowl vs. ACC or SEC. No Penn State, Minnesota or Michigan, if possible.
3. Outback Bowl vs. SEC. No Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan or Northwestern, if possible.
4. San Diego Country Credit Union Holiday Bowl vs. Pac-12. No Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern or Wisconsin, if possible.
5. TaxSlayer Bowl vs. SEC. No Iowa or Penn State, if possible.
6. New Era Pinstripe Bowl vs. ACC. No Indiana, Iowa, Northwestern, Penn State or Wisconsin, if possible.
7. Redbox Bowl vs. Pac-12. No Indiana, Maryland, Michigan State, Nebraska or Purdue, if possible.
8. Quick Lane Bowl vs. ACC
9. Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl vs. Mountain West
2. Ohio State
8. Penn State
Looking at the exclusion lists, and assuming we beat Iowa for sake of argument, could we get either the Holiday Bowl or Tax Slayer bowl?