Bracketology

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point illinois fans need get over the winthrop loss and acknowledge sometimes really good mid majors go on the road and knock iff a good power conference team, it happens. Luckily this is how the comittee will see it

Not so much the fact of the loss as the way that they lost it. Up 14-2 and on the verge of running them out of the building. Let them back in it. Up 70-60 with 3:30 left in the game and then just stopped scoring.

It would sting no matter who it was.

Wittsdream

Chicago
Not so much the fact of the loss as the way that they lost it. Up 14-2 and on the verge of running them out of the building. Let them back in it. Up 70-60 with 3:30 left in the game and then just stopped scoring.

It would sting no matter who it was.

THIS! And a victory there and today against Rutgers would have given us the much sought-after 20 win regular season.

Heck, we can play this game all day long........what if we had Nunn and a healthy Thorne Jr.??? :tsk:

Cheez

Sun Prairie WI
Can I get the win likelihoods for the remaining 5 B1G games?

Cheez

Sun Prairie WI
I think we can close this topic now...

whovous

Washington, DC
Can we make the dance without winning the BTT?

I think we probably come back to bubble talks if we get to the BTT final. However, we need to win the BTT to make it to the NCAAT. Freaking Rutgers man?

Highly probable that we get a #1 or #2 seed in the NIT with a win in the BTT. When we get to the NIT, it's no exaggeration to say that we're a clear threat to win it all. Remember: the NIT was once the most prestigious postseason tournament in all the land!

Highly probable that we get a #1 or #2 seed in the NIT with a win in the BTT. When we get to the NIT, it's no exaggeration to say that we're a clear threat to win it all. Remember: the NIT was once the most prestigious postseason tournament in all the land!

Tallest midget.

At least Malcom can play in another home game?

Speaking can of this, does JW consider that Malcolm hasn't played in an NCAA tourney and that Tracy fought back from two tough injuries when deciding whether or not to accept an NIT bid? I wonder...

Speaking can of this, does JW consider that Malcolm hasn't played in an NCAA tourney and that Tracy fought back from two tough injuries when deciding whether or not to accept an NIT bid? I wonder...

Illinois will never turn down an NIT bid, neither should they ever do that. Even more so with JW who is a relatively young AD, but I do not believe any AD would ever do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.