Coaching Carousel

Deleted member 631370

D
He means weber to pitt, then underwood to ksu

That would be the most Illinois thing ever.

Talk about Bruce Weber screwing us for all of eternity. Even though he's 6 years removed from Illinois, his coaching decisions can still destroy us.

That said, this makes zero sense. Weber leaving a great situation at K-State for a total dumpster fire at Pitt? No. Unless Pitt is shelling out mega bucks -- and I doubt they'd do that for Bruce Weber -- I think this is clearly a ploy for Bruce to get a pay raise out of K-State.

Remember, Kruger played at KSU too, but left there b/c it's a job with a lot of limitations. No way Coach U leaves fort that job.

http://teamfrankocean.tumblr.com/page/5
Coaching your alma mater walking into a top 10 team has to be attractive. A lot more attractive than our dumpster fire situation right now. That said I doubt KSU has that type of money

JNDA_f-maxage-0.gif

Lets kid ourselves.

BUYOUT.

BU's buyout is about $6,000,000 this year. BU would owe Illinois 6MM if he left after this season. That figure is usually paid by the school you move to. That would be 8% of KSU athletic budget. It is not happening.

Why do think Whitman put that figure in there? Why do you think OSU wished they had put it in their contract with BU?

I have not seen a more ridiculous, non-real discussion in a while than discussing BU's buyout. Are we crazy here?

I have not seen a more ridiculous, non-real discussion in a while than discussing BU's buyout. Are we crazy here?
"are we crazy here?"....I think we're crazy if we are asking that question. Or shorter answer is "yes" (we are in fact crazy here on this board...but its entertainment:)[emoji106]

Sent from my VS500 using Tapatalk

Jeremy Werner Retweeted
Adam Zagoria
@AdamZagoria
·
2h
New day, New name connected to Pitt: Bruce Weber is the latest I’ve heard.

Pitt fans would be jumping from windows.

Spending tons of money to prematurely abort on Kevin Stallings only to hire Bruce Weber to replace him would be absolutely exquisite. AD's are so bad.

Deleted member 631370

D

Deleted member 631370

D
Pitt fans would be jumping from windows.

Spending tons of money to prematurely abort on Kevin Stallings only to hire Bruce Weber to replace him would be absolutely exquisite. AD's are so bad.

there is no way they'll hire Bruce Weber.

A name that is coming up is Jon Scheyer. Some are reporting he's been offered the job.

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
Maybe Pitt will go after Martin. He is part of the Keady tree and he can recruit.

If he left and went to Pitt, I don't think I would stop laughing until the next Braggin' Rights game.

He's not going to leave...unless a one-and-done's Dad needs a job at Pitt.