Cubs World Series trophy at SFC for Minnesota game (Feb 4th)

Dan

Admin
Illinois vs Minnesota | Saturday, February 4th | 3:00pm CT tipoff

The Commissioner's Trophy will be displayed inside the Mannie Jackson Illinois Basketball Hall of Fame from 1:30- 3 p.m. Fighting Illini basketball ticket holders for the Feb. 4 game against Minnesota who want to have their photo taken with the trophy will que at the Upper Southwest Entrance to SFC, with doors opening at 1:30 pm.. The first 500 fans with game tickets will receive a wristband to ensure their ability to see and take photos with the trophy. Additional fans will be accommodated if time permits.

http://fightingillini.com/news/2017...trophy-coming-to-state-farm-center-feb-4.aspx

Maybe we should have the Cardinals bring all 11 of their WS trophies to the Braggin Rights game each year! :D

riffraff

Peoria
I'll be at the game and fondly remembering the White Sox win in 2005 and lobbying for Shoeless Joe Jackson to finally get unbanned and make it into the HOF where he deserves to be.

Serious Late

Peoria via Denver via Ann Arbor via Albuquerque vi
Lots of troll jobs in this thread. Kudos.

Now if you don't mind, us CHAMPIONS are going to appreciate the unquestioned champions of the baseball universe, The Chicago Cubs. Just need to decide how I explain skipping out on my 3 week old and his mother for this. šŸ˜†

#GoCubsGo #EveryCubFanIsAChampion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Why everyone except Cardinals fans hate Cardinals fans.

I'm a diehard Cardinal fan. But the Cubbies won it all and deserve to celebrate all they want.

Obviously tons of Cub fan in CU so good on them to bring the trophy and display it. Don't see a dang thing wrong with it.

Pitchers and catchers report in 2.5 weeks. Let's get it on again and let the best team win:thumb:

Why everyone except Cardinals fans hate Cardinals fans.

They're (the rest of sports fans in general) already starting to turn on the Cubs and their fans. Give it another year or 2 of success and it will be full blown hate. The Yankees and redsox always deal with it. The Cardinals have for the past several years. The Phillies in the late 2000's, the Giants currently, the braves in the 90's. It's cool to hate a team that's successful, and it seems like the tolerance drops a little more each year. If the Cubs are going to be as good as everyone thinks for as long as everyone thinks you better get used to it

They're (the rest of sports fans in general) already starting to turn on the Cubs and their fans. Give it another year or 2 of success and it will be full blown hate. The Yankees and redsox always deal with it. The Cardinals have for the past several years. The Phillies in the late 2000's, the Giants currently, the braves in the 90's. It's cool to hate a team that's successful, and it seems like the tolerance drops a little more each year. If the Cubs are going to be as good as everyone thinks for as long as everyone thinks you better get used to it

As a Cubs fan, I welcome it. :thumb:

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
Only one of many reasons to hate the Cardinals and (almost) hate their fans as people.

morans.jpg

Maybe we should have the Cardinals bring all 11 of their WS trophies to the Braggin Rights game each year! :D

Is that all?

Maybe my beloved Yankees should bring all of theirs :)

PS. I loved watching the Cubs Win it all!!