Edwin Carter enters portal

the national

the Front Range
I hope he lands somewhere where he can showcase his talents. Thought it could have been here but he’s slipped too far on the depth chart. That kid has some guts.

Must be frustrating to join a team where freshman are playing all over the place, only to have the program do a 180 and switch to transfers

cuillini

San Bernardino, Ca.
Must be frustrating to join a team where freshman are playing all over the place, only to have the program do a 180 and switch to transfers
Yeah, but he still has 4 years left. Plenty of time to make an impression and get on the field. I wish him the best, though. After what he's been through I hope it all works out for him.

I have so many questions. Why transfer now if he can still be immediately eligible next year with the new rule going into effect? Regardless, he's only going to have at most 3 seasons to play since he's already burned 2 redshirts.

Edwin Carter will go down as most effiecent Illini receiver--forever. 2 catches, 2 TDs.

Sad his career ended here like it did. Definitely a guy I'll root for regardless of where he ends up.