Elite Eight Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Four includes BIG, SEC, ACC, and Big12. Seems like a good balance. Especially when it doesn't include Kansas. Duke. NC or Kentucky. Buying recruits doesn't seem like enough.

Last edited:
Happy to see Duke headed home! Good to see the balance of conferences in the final four too.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Mich. St in Final Four+we beat Mich. St.= We are a Final Four caliber team already!

FLAWLESS LOGIC

5286b394067db.jpeg

Izzo proving he's the best in business. No doubt he had far less talent than Duke and still found a way to beat them.
Izzo is very good, but they are also blessed with big,talented players. I think where he excels making his leaders better. Winston is a great guy to have lead your team.

Kinda
Izzo is very good, but they are also blessed with big,talented players. I think where he excels making his leaders better. Winston is a great guy to have lead your team.
Kinda looked like he lost it in one of the last timeouts,was going at a big, thinking Goins, somebody put their hands in between.

Deleted member 29907

D
Final Four includes BIG, SEC, ACC, and Big12. Seems like a good balance. Especially when it doesn't include Kansas. Duke. NC or Kentucky. Buying recruits doesn't seem like enough.
The sad part is 3 ACC teams getting 1 seeds.

Deleted member 29907

D
Still not sure why coaches didn't follow our lead o Winston. Basically if you keep the ball out of his hands, MSU struggles. Give BU credit for how he planned against MSU. Once the ball left his hands, we killed ourselves to deny him getting it back.

Deleted member 29907

D
Izzo proving he's the best in business. No doubt he had far less talent than Duke and still found a way to beat them.
Duke has individual talent, but I think it was Greenberg who made a comment that K is just rolling the ball out there and letting them play - and it really looked evident during this tourney. Their offense was really very talent driven vs team / scheme driven. Stealing from Calipari i guess.

Kinda
Kinda looked like he lost it in one of the last timeouts,was going at a big, thinking Goins, somebody put their hands in between.
I thought that shot was funny. Izzo was going to let one of his players have it, but someone stopped him. It was almost cartoonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.