English Premier League 2017-2018

Everton draw 1:1 against West Brom. Lone Everton goal was scored by Oumar Niasse who scored less than a minute after coming on as a substitute in the 2nd half. Though the result of the match is secondary as the health of James McCarthy is more important following the horrific injury he suffered. The announcers on the broadcast said that the early word is that he may have suffered a possible double leg fracture.

Toffees will have next weekend off with the 4th round of the FA Cup taking place. They'll return to action January 31st when they host Leicester City at Goodison Park.

Mid-week Premier League returns this week. Here's the schedule (all times Central):

Tuesday
1:45 PM, NBC Sports Gold: Swansea-Arsenal and West Ham-Crystal Palace
2:00 PM, NBCSN: Huddersfield Town vs. Liverpool

Wednesday
1:45 PM, NBC Sports Gold: Chelsea-Bournemouth, Everton-Leicester, Newcastle-Burnley, and Southampton-Brighton & Hove Albion
2:00 PM, NBC Sports Gold: Manchester City-West Brom and Stoke City-Watford
2:00 PM, NBCSN: Spurs vs. Manchester United

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
Busy Deadline Day:
Lucas Moura to Spurs
Aubameyang to Arsenal
Giroud to Chelsea
Batshuayi to Dortmund

Everton had a couple moves on deadline day. They sent Ademola Lookman to RB Leipzig and Muhamed Besic to Middlesbrough for the remainder of the season. They acquired Eliaquim Mangala from Manchester City for the rest of the season.

This weekend's Premier League schedule (all times Central):

Saturday
6:30 AM, NBCSN: Burnley vs. Manchester City
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Manchester United vs. Huddersfield Town
11:30 AM, NBC: Arsenal vs. Everton

Sunday
8:15 AM, NBCSN: Crystal Palace vs. Newcastle United
10:30 AM, NBCSN: Liverpool vs. Spurs

Monday
2:00 PM, NBCSN: Watford vs. Chelsea

wettsten

Chicago
wooph. rough day for Everton. auba's goal was definitely offside but it doesn't matter. great debut for mhki!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wooph. rough day for Everton. auba's goal was definitely offside but it doesn't matter. great debut for mhki!

I'm very interested in how Arsenal finish the season. Lose Sanchez, but get Auba and Mhki. And with Spurs and Chelsea being inconsistent all season the top 4 is going to get very tight IMO.

Do you think Wenger will try to win the Europa League or use it for resting players? The extra rest could be vital with Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, and United all focused on UCL.

wettsten

Chicago
I'm very interested in how Arsenal finish the season. Lose Sanchez, but get Auba and Mhki. And with Spurs and Chelsea being inconsistent all season the top 4 is going to get very tight IMO.

Do you think Wenger will try to win the Europa League or use it for resting players? The extra rest could be vital with Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, and United all focused on UCL.

he has always said he'll "rotate" but I'm not sure what that means anymore. I suppose we have attacking options in lacazette and welbeck but no reliable backup options at the back.

Saturday
6:30 AM, CNBC: Spurs vs. Arsenal
9:00 AM, CNBC: Stoke City vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
11:30 AM, NBC: Manchester City vs Leicester City

Sunday
6:00 AM, CNBC: Huddersfield vs. Bournemouth
8:15 AM, NBCSN: Newcastle vs. Manchester United
10:30 AM, NBCSN: Southampton vs. Liverpool

Monday
2:00 PM, NBCSN: Chelsea vs. West Brom

blmillini

Bloomington, IL
Has anyone on here been to a game? Looking for the best way to get tickets. Son would prefer going to Swansea at Man. U. but tickets are outrageous. City at Everton much more affordable.

Everton won 3:1 over Crystal Palace today. Goals by Sigurdsson, Niasse and Davies did all the scoring in the 2nd half. The Sigurdsson and Niasse goals came within 6 minutes of each other.

Toffees will have next weekend off as the 5th round of the FA Cup will be taking place and will return to action 2 weeks from now when they travel to Watford.

Saturday
6:30 AM, CNBC: Leicester City vs. Stoke City
9:00 AM, CNBC: Liverpool vs. West Ham
11:30 AM, NBC: Watford vs. Everton

Sunday
6:00 AM, NBCSN: Crystal Palace vs. Spurs
8:05 AM, NBCSN: Manchester United vs. Chelsea

Manchester City and Arsenal also play in the League Cup Final on Sunday at 10:30 AM with the match airing on ESPN.

wettsten

Chicago
Has anyone on here been to a game? Looking for the best way to get tickets. Son would prefer going to Swansea at Man. U. but tickets are outrageous. City at Everton much more affordable.

I went to man united at arsenal last spring. i bought the tickets on ticketbis which is the European version of stubhub. they were really good tickets so they were outrageously expensive. I'd check into becoming member of the club you want to watch to see if you can get tickets that way

Everton loses another road match today, losing 1:0 at Watford today. Toffees have not won a match away from home since December 13th when they won at Newcastle.

Everton travel to Burnley next Saturday.

Saturday
6:30 AM, NBCSN: Burnley vs. Everton
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Spurs vs. Huddersfield Town
9:00 AM, CNBC: Southampton vs. Stoke City
11:30 AM, NBC: Liverpool vs. Newcastle United

Sunday
7:30 AM, NBCSN: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Arsenal
10:00 AM, NBCSN: Manchester City vs. Chelsea

Monday
2:00 PM, NBCSN: Crystal Palace vs. Manchester United

Saturday
6:30 AM, NBCSN: Manchester United vs. Liverpool
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Newcastle United vs. Southampton
11:30 AM, NBCSN: Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace

Sunday
8:30 AM, NBCSN: Arsenal vs. Watford
11:00 AM, NBCSN: Bournemouth vs. Spurs

Monday
3:00 PM, NBCSN: Stoke City vs. Manchester City

Peoria Illini

Peoria, IL

Saturday
6:30 AM, NBCSN: Manchester United vs. Liverpool
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Newcastle United vs. Southampton
11:30 AM, NBCSN: Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace

Sunday
8:30 AM, NBCSN: Arsenal vs. Watford
11:00 AM, NBCSN: Bournemouth vs. Spurs

Monday
3:00 PM, NBCSN: Stoke City vs. Manchester City

Good to see Man U take three points from Liverpool. Gives them a little more breathing room for 2nd place in the league.

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
Harry Kane likely out until May with latest ankle injury. :doh:

2018-03-12_spo_39222875_I1.JPG