6:30 AM, NBCSN: Southampton vs. Manchester United
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Chelsea vs. Sheffield United
11:30 AM, NBC: Burnley vs. Liverpool

Sunday
8:00 AM, NBCSN: Everton vs. Wolves
10:30 AM, NBCSN: Arsenal vs. Spurs

wettsten

Chicago
thriller of a north london derby! arsenal looked to dominate most of the match, especially the second half. but credit to spurs for knowing how to capitalize on early defensive mistakes and take a point out of the emirates.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Xhaka is the most polarizing player since I don't know who. Makes sublime passes, has a VG shot, yet makes colossal blunders regularly. I'm ready for him to be replaced. Ugh.

Pepe, OTOH... Great match for Guendouzi too. He's really stepping up this season. And he's only 20.

Need to make Champions League and then land an elite CB.

unimaroon

Baja Ontario
I have been able to watch a few games of the European Champions and they look kind of good. They do not have that single goal scoring striker, like Messi or Renaldo, and their goalie is pretty good, but I've seen better. None the less, they are a fun team watch. Just my .02.

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
Xhaka is the most polarizing player since I don't know who. Makes sublime passes, has a VG shot, yet makes colossal blunders regularly. I'm ready for him to be replaced. Ugh.

I'm still not sure how he was still on the pitch when the final whistle blew. He should have received a yellow for the studs up tackle on Son that resulted in the penalty. Several other tackles were yellow-worthy. I was surprised when Martin Atkinson finally gave him one in the waning minutes of the match.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Dives: refs are doing a much better job calling these over the past few seasons, but there're still a ton of bad calls/no-calls. Am assuming VAR will improve the accuracy of the PK calls, but I have no idea if they review dive calls (they should).

wettsten

Chicago

Pepe, OTOH... Great match for Guendouzi too. He's really stepping up this season. And he's only 20.

Need to make Champions League and then land an elite CB.

couldn't agree more.

emery's player selection and substitutions were also strange. why start three defensive midfielders? why didn't ceballos start? why put on useless mhki when he was about to complete a move to roma a day later?

This weekend's Premier League schedule (all times Central):

Saturday
6:30 AM, NBCSN: Liverpool vs. Newcastle United
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Spurs vs. Crystal Palace
11:30 AM, NBC: Norwich City vs. Manchester City

Sunday
8:00 AM, NBCSN: Bournemouth vs. Everton
10:30 AM, NBCSN: Watford vs. Arsenal

Monday
2:00 PM, NBCSN: Aston Villa vs. West Ham

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Holy crud, City lost! To Norwhich! Watched a damn football game instead. Terrible call.

Everton lose 3:1 today at Bournemouth. Everton's defensive effort in this one was absolutely dreadful, particularly in the 2nd half. Lone goal for the Toffees was scored by Dominic Calvert-Lewin late in the first half. Everton away form continues to be lacking and they still have never won a Premier League match at Vitality Stadium.

Everton return to action Saturday at home vs. Sheffield United.

Friday
2:00 PM, NBCSN: Southampton vs. Bournemouth

Saturday
6:30 AM, NBCSN: Leicester City vs. Spurs
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Manchester City vs. Watford
11:30 AM, NBC: Newcastle United vs. Brighton & Hove Albion

Sunday
8:00 AM, NBCSN: West Ham United vs. Manchester United
10:30 AM, NBCSN: Chelsea vs. Liverpool

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Citeh! Watford getting thrashed.

Helluva match from Lester (lol). Maddison is a real talent.

Everton loses at home today 0:2 to Sheffield United. Rather disappointing result for the Toffees and poor form from the squad the past couple of weeks. Doesn't exactly auger well for their chances next week when they host Manchester City.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Everton loses at home today 0:2 to Sheffield United. Rather disappointing result for the Toffees and poor form from the squad the past couple of weeks. Doesn't exactly auger well for their chances next week when they host Manchester City.

Really bad loss. OTOH, Sheffield United is doing pretty well for a newly promoted team.

Saturday
6:30 AM, NBCSN: Sheffield United vs. Liverpool
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Chelsea vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
11:30 AM, NBC: Everton vs. Manchester City

Sunday
10:30 AM, NBCSN: Leicester City vs. Newcastle United

Monday
2:00 PM, NBCSN: Manchester United vs. Arsenal