ESPN -- College Football's 150 Greatest Players of All Time

Illini_1979

Oregon
Yep. Two of the greatest wore O and B uniforms. I am surprised that Deon Thomas from FSU didn’t make it
I didn't look at the entire list, but I would put flip Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker. Both great players, or course, but I think Bo was the more exciting player (although his stats don't match up with Herschel). Too bad Bo had the hip injury or he could have really been a great pro.

I know nobody loves the guy, but looking at the list I thought Tim Tebow was way too low. I figured he would be closer to top 50

azillini1

Scottsdale
Very nice to have 2 great players mentioned last night. I wish Butkus or family member was at the game last night to be introduced like the others who made the top 11 list.

I know nobody loves the guy, but looking at the list I thought Tim Tebow was way too low. I figured he would be closer to top 50

There's an argument to be made Tebow was the greatest college player ever. Not as talented as some of the other dudes on the podium last night, but this a huge miss.

Illini_1979

Oregon
There's an argument to be made Tebow was the greatest college player ever. Not as talented as some of the other dudes on the podium last night, but this a huge miss.
I know you said there's an argument to be made, but I don't think it's much of an argument. He got a lot out of what talent he has but he is not close to the greatest college player ever. I think he's in about the right spot.