FBI College Basketball Corruption Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,401      
Auburn men’s basketball coach Bruce Pearl is refusing to cooperate in the school’s internal investigation into his program, and university officials have advised him that his job is in jeopardy if he doesn’t, sources told ESPN on Wednesday.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-40008684-4

I very much hope that this indicates that it doesn't matter whether he does cooperate or does not cooperate.

#1,403      

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Auburn men’s basketball coach Bruce Pearl is refusing to cooperate in the school’s internal investigation into his program, and university officials have advised him that his job is in jeopardy if he doesn’t, sources told ESPN on Wednesday.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-40008684-4

I have never seen a statement saying that they were not cooperating. This tells me that he knows he is dead man walking.

Thing is, as much as hate what he did to Deon/UI and I have no respect for him personally, he is a good X and O's guy. He didn't have to cheat to get there. The SEC was/is not a great Bball conf, he could have had a lot of success at UT. Not beat UK on a regular basis, but maybe, everyone else.

ps - I am not allowed to hate him, unless he is actually proven to be Satan, then, I can hate him. It was hard not to type it.

#1,406      

jmwillini

Tolono, IL
I have never seen a statement saying that they were not cooperating. This tells me that he knows he is dead man walking.

Thing is, as much as hate what he did to Deon/UI and I have no respect for him personally, he is a good X and O's guy. He didn't have to cheat to get there. The SEC was/is not a great Bball conf, he could have had a lot of success at UT. Not beat UK on a regular basis, but maybe, everyone else.

ps - I am not allowed to hate him, unless he is actually proven to be Satan, then, I can hate him. It was hard not to type it.

Okay, that made me laugh :thumb:

#1,407      

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
If Pearl doesn't cooperate, he may lose his job. If he does cooperate, he may lose his freedom. Sounds like a win/win to me.:thumb::shield:

Delicious! Whatever befalls him, Pearl deserves it. I sincerely hope he's so radioactive after this, that broadcasters won't touch him.

#1,408      

kuhl84

Orlando, FL
Delicious! Whatever befalls him, Pearl deserves it. I sincerely hope he's so radioactive after this, that broadcasters won't touch him.

This. So much this.

He makes my skin crawl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1,411      

The Sprouting Divot

Invisible and Bulletproof
Miracle Mile
I don't care whether Bruce Pearl cooperates or not, just as long as he poops his pants every day for the rest of his life. That's the full extent of my hopes for him.

#1,419      

icengineer

Southern Illinois
:whoo::clappy::crazy:
Originally Posted by thrillini
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaShampoo
Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevo
Received on my iMac using Chrome

Y'all are nuts. I got all this for free while wearing my tinfoil hat! :whoo::rock::crazy::peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.