FBI College Basketball Corruption Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
"Duke, under Coach K, is thought to be on a higher level of morality when it comes to running a clean program, but Arenas says they are no different from any other program that’s paying players."

Really? I just always thought he was given a pass, when a booster gives a parent a job that they are not trained or prepared for. I never thought he was cleaner, unless compared to Cal.

sbillini

st petersburg, fl
That is a question for Louisville.

giphy.gif

illini80

Forgottonia
No idea where his info comes from, but Tate said he has basically been told that things have returned to exactly they way they were. Considering the way the schools in question are recruiting it certainly seems plausible. Put another mark in the plus column for the cheaters. (Yes I know it’s possible we may not be squeaky clean either.)

I wonder. There is cheating that violates NCAA rules, and there is cheating that violates Federal criminal law. If I was a recruiter, I would try to find a way to do the former without doing the latter. I've gotta think that is possible, but confess I haven't really thought this through. I know the NCAA won't do much, but I am not looking forward to being the next poster boy for the FBI.

No idea where his info comes from, but Tate said he has basically been told that things have returned to exactly they way they were. Considering the way the schools in question are recruiting it certainly seems plausible. Put another mark in the plus column for the cheaters. (Yes I know it’s possible we may not be squeaky clean either.)

Man if we’re cheating I hope we get a lot better at it soon lol

I honestly don't care anymore whether or not Illinois cheats. (If they do, they are the worst cheaters ever.)

It has become painfully obvious that all of the top programs are breaking the rules left and right and benefiting handsomely from it and the NCAA doesn't seem to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.